Thread: Age

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member

I'm 21 years old, and have been doing lots of reading on this forum. Still having trouble figuring out why you guys say ' you are too young to take steroids .' But all of a sudden once you turn 24/25 it's suddenly okay to do them? When do you know your ready. Because if there's no difference taking them at 24 vs 25, why not start as soon as possible? Anyone can point me towards a good thread on that kind of stuff. Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is what you are looking for.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Haha yup that's what I exactly was looking for. Makes more sense now. Iv got 4 years to go. Should be able to put on 20 -40 pounds with the right diet natural. Time will fly by.

Thanks buddy, another question haha, why can't I look at people's profiles ? I keep on getting permission denied.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    not enough posts. need 50+ i think to have access to profiles and pm's.

Consider yourself one of the more intelligent under 25 here since you read the thread and understand it. Most have the automatic mentality of it doesn't apply to me or it wont happen to me (negative sides).

The few who have chosen to also hold off and learn how to eat properly and train have had great success and are respected here. Also they used the time to gain the proper knowledge of aas so when they were ready they saw remarkable results. Welcome to the elite group and I hope you continue down this path.

Agreed, you need 50 post to view profiles or to PM someone. Keep reading and learning. The diet section is full of GREAT information. You will be surprised how much you don't know and how easy it is to learn and will make massive changes to your body.

Thanks man, means alot. Im in no way shape or form an expert on training / diet , but I do feel I am doing pretty well for my age. Im going to go the doctors in the next few weeks.. Do doctors know much about steroids if I am to ask? Think it's even worth it to get some blood work done ? Or should I hold off.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    you can get your blood work done every three months or so to see if you have stable hormone levels. if everything is fine, wait 3 more years, then start steroids . i know i wouldn't talk to my doctor about steroids because he doesn't know shit about 'em

I'm not sure how the laws are in Canada in regards to doctors and aas use but in the US it's a BAD idea to talk to a doctor except for HRT/TRT use. Even though it is supposed to be confidential the information can easily make it to insurance companies and cause a lot of problems in the future for coverage or they may make future BS claims some problem you have is due to aas use and not cover treatment. You never know what the future holds or how things will be perceived so it's better to be safe than sorry.

Still check out the diet section and read up on people who have similar stats are you to see what was recommended. I use to think I had a good grasp on diet especially since I had been working out for many many years but for some reason I could not get past 165lbs. With a little tweaking of the diet, learning what to eat and when to eat it I jumped up to 180 without any problems. I'm far from an expert though and I'm still learning more all the time. Give it a go, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm not sure how the laws are in Canada in regards to doctors and aas use but in the US it's a BAD idea to talk to a doctor except for HRT/TRT use. Even though it is supposed to be confidential the information can easily make it to insurance companies and cause a lot of problems in the future for coverage or they may make future BS claims some problem you have is due to aas use and not cover treatment. You never know what the future holds or how things will be perceived so it's better to be safe than sorry.

Still check out the diet section and read up on people who have similar stats are you to see what was recommended. I use to think I had a good grasp on diet especially since I had been working out for many many years but for some reason I could not get past 165lbs. With a little tweaking of the diet, learning what to eat and when to eat it I jumped up to 180 without any problems. I'm far from an expert though and I'm still learning more all the time. Give it a go, you will be pleasantly surprised.
    Even at discussing on a TRT/HRT level, it can be dangerous to discuss with a doctor. You can be denied coverage for the pre-existing illness with future insurance companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Even at discussing on a TRT/HRT level, it can be dangerous to discuss with a doctor. You can be denied coverage for the pre-existing illness with future insurance companies.

Agreed. I should have been more clear, I only talk about TRT/HRT with my endo who is prescribing my test. I do not mention it to my primary care physician or any other doctors.

Okay so if he asks why I am needing blood work done, what shall I say? I would like to check my hormone levels?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    Okay so if he asks why I am needing blood work done, what shall I say? I would like to check my hormone levels?
    Just checking to be sure. Actually, what is that site that can send him an bloodwork order without having to go to the doctor?

Are you talking about Private MD, online labs?

jsn23 is offline Junior Member
    Ahhhh was curious as to what age is recommended

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Thanks buddy, another question haha, why can't I look at people's profiles ? I keep on getting permission denied.
    Good choice bro. I'm only twenty and was wanting to cycle soon but decided against it. Can get incredible gains with a strict and disciplined diet as well as intense training. Hopefully be swole by the time we are twenty four/five and might not even want to cycle by that time. Good choice mate I respect you for that.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Consider yourself one of the more intelligent under 25 here since you read the thread and understand it. Most have the automatic mentality of it doesn't apply to me or it wont happen to me (negative sides).

The few who have chosen to also hold off and learn how to eat properly and train have had great success and are respected here. Also they used the time to gain the proper knowledge of aas so when they were ready they saw remarkable results. Welcome to the elite group and I hope you continue down this path.

Agreed, you need 50 post to view profiles or to PM someone. Keep reading and learning. The diet section is full of GREAT information. You will be surprised how much you don't know and how easy it is to learn and will make massive changes to your body.
    Such as me lol. I thought I'd be a rebel and not decide to cycle like most young people who are insistent on it. We are hopefully starting a new trend! Lol.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you this much. I walked into 2 medical clinic's in Calgary just earlier this week trying to get my IGF-1, tested. They straight refused to refer me for bloodwork testing. Then after refusing they asked me "why" i wanted 1gf-1 tested. I figured since they were already saying no i might as well come clean. I told them i want to supplement with HGH and i needed to verify the change. LOL.. No chance in hell.

There are some con's to having free health-care in Canada. Now when i'm at my other home in PHuket i can get tested for anything anytime. Just pay and get it done. Total BS

If this happens to you too there are online places in the states that will do hormone testing. However i have no idea yet how it works. Maybe they just send you a vial and a needle and expect you to draw the blood yourself and post it to them. Really have no idea... But It looks like for me my only option now.

Or maybe you can just do it the smart way and go to an Endo rather then a walk in clinic....

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna admit, I'm loving my current cycle but in the long run I will suffer... Before I started made sure I was dieting perfect and spent at least nearly 2 years researching and planned my cycle for 4/6 months.

Loving it, amazing stuff. But like I said I did tren very very young, actually still am on it.
    Not worth the risk if you think about it. Best if you hit your genetic potential and get a perfect diet, so when you start juicing you have your mind set and you'll get better results than normal because you actually know what your doing with all the helpful info the guys on the forum give out.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate
    I'm glad you saw the light. Many youngsters here just want to argue, so you're an inspiration. Thank you !
    ---Roman

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 21 years old, and have been doing lots of reading on this forum. Still having trouble figuring out why you guys say ' you are too young to take steroids.' But all of a sudden once you turn 24/25 it's suddenly okay to do them? When do you know your ready. Because if there's no difference taking them at 24 vs 25, why not start as soon as possible? Anyone can point me towards a good thread on that kind of stuff. Thanks
    At 21 your own natural hormone production should still be quite high. Use it to your advantage while you have your youth.

Thread Information