murphy is offline New Member

I posted a thread last night and got slated.....

.....But I understand why now. I was perhaps a little 'innocent' with the content of my post. I have taken on board what you all said and understand why you said it. To use gear for a 'quick fix' isn't advisable by the sounds of it. I am taking myself to the gym for about 6 weeks hard cardio and I also plan to invest some time researching a good diet - I intend to gradually add in some weights and keep a record of what I am lifting to spur me on when I feel myself getting stronger.

For now the gear is staying under my bed and I will use what mother nature gave me to get my BF% down.

I respect what you all said as I probably didn't realise the seriousness of taking anything and everything.

For now I will read the boards and increase my knowledge of different things available so that when the time comes I will be a lot more prepared.

Peace guys
    M

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy
    .....But I understand why now. I was perhaps a little 'innocent' with the content of my post. I have taken on board what you all said and understand why you said it. To use gear for a 'quick fix' isn't advisable by the sounds of it. I am taking myself to the gym for about 6 weeks hard cardio and I also plan to invest some time researching a good diet - I intend to gradually add in some weights and keep a record of what I am lifting to spur me on when I feel myself getting stronger.

For now the gear is staying under my bed and I will use what mother nature gave me to get my BF% down.

I respect what you all said as I probably didn't realise the seriousness of taking anything and everything.

For now I will read the boards and increase my knowledge of different things available so that when the time comes I will be a lot more prepared.

Peace guys
    M
    happy to hear it bro. train,eat,diet and stay around the board and gather all the information you can. when the time comes to run AS you'll know it and we'll be here to help you through it. good luck bro.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't read your first thread, but do remember the title. Good to see level-headed, intellegent people do still exist in the world today. Congrats on a good decision, bro.

-moto

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yup keep at it bro. I use excel to create nifty little ways to keep track of progress and my diet routine
    Last edited by ENraged; 11-11-2003 at 04:26 PM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I reread your thread, and to come back and post this This is a very mature and great 2nd post. And thanks for not crying like a little bitch when people told you to search and read.

So read some more and then come ask for questions. As long as the question is specific you will be fine, just no more "so do i really need test?" stuff

Welcome to the board bro!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Every once in a while we get someone who takes the advice here without fighting it. Good to see another.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Every once in a while we get someone who takes the advice here without fighting it. Good to see another.
    I agree..its nice to know that some newbies actually respect ad listen to our opinions....

youve got a good attitude going into this and i wish you luck...

Jackman is offline Banned
    thats what this board is all about

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Agreed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great decison!!!! Use the time to hang out on the boards and learn. Pretty soon, you will know a ton of shit!!!

Best of luck,

BLT

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    good choice

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy

Peace guys
    M
    I dont know if this helps but last spring I was carting around a 35 inch waist and 41 inch chest, the BF was too high so I spent all summer cutting, used ECA, etc and got the waist down to 33 inches. Got the weight down from 170 (with fat) to 159 (cut weight & 9% BF). Well when I started cycle, I also ended the low carb diet that day and switched from a 2800 calarie a day diet to 4500 calarie so this might explain my early rapid weight gain, we all tend to have an easy "gain back" after a diet, however it all worked out well because the weight did not go back to my belly. In fact I am between 180-184 lbs (weight fluctuates a lot when on steroids for some reason) and my waist declined even further down to 32 inches, but chest is up to 44.5 inches, the growth of my lats are probably responsible for most of the inch gains, arms are up from 13 inchs to just short of 15 inches. I'd say I am not necessarily 6 packed but I with some hard flexing I can make it show some so I think I am 9 to 10% BF.

Anyways to shorten all that mumbo jumbo, cutting hard just before starting a steroid cycle - worked very very well for me!! I'd recommend it for anyone carrying around a gut to get rid of the gut first, the weight comes back but in better places.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nice to see a mature post. Constuctive criticism=knowlege=sucessful cycle. Learn as much as you can. Too use AS and not know the in's and out's is jst a plain waste of your time. I learn something everyday here. Be patient, study and people will be happy to help and guide you. AR rules.

Thread Information