Thread: Halotestin

Solo is offline Junior Member

Halotestin

What do you guys oversea thinks of halo, my supplier now have halo, and I'm thinking of a short cycleon it, 20-30mg/d for 3-4 weeks to gain strength. What do you think of that?

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    I've looked into halo when thinkin' about my football cycle. The thing that scares me is all the side effects i read about. Would the side effects be cut down a bit with a short cycle like ur talkin' about? How significant are the strength gains with halo? I've heard it helps out speed in athletes. Is there substance to that or is it a myth?

A friend says he gained 15-20% in strenght on 3 week cycle at 20 mg/d. (depending on exercise). No weight gain
    Last edited by Solo; 11-12-2003 at 12:36 PM.

None has any opinion on cycles on Halo?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    HALO??? I wish I had X box so I could play it. PS2 doesnt have it for their platform.
    I wanna buy KILLSWITCH. That game looks awesome.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love halo, its great for people who need to make weight for comps as you will not gain mass on it, but your strength will shoot through the roof. Expect the strength gains to be short lived however, and dont expect to pack on any muscle with it. Halo is a drug that is great before a fight or a big game.. it's also a great hardening agent, but if you're looking for mass, avoid it.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I liked halo for low calorie diets. It gave me great energy to get me through the workouts. Not to mention, it's dirt cheap.
    S2B

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    How bad would the side effects be if I ran 20mg ed of halo for 3 weeks just to get a boost in strength for about a week? Could the strength gains be kept if I followed it up with clomid?

Thread Information