Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

yet another fina question actually 2

Ok about a month ago or so I made my own fina

it is 75mg/ml strength wise

so I have been on it for a month taking shots every other day

I slowly got some side effects nothing big, my kidneys started hurting and I was getting very very tiny pimples on both sides where my ribs meet my back.
    I drank lots of cranberry juice and took lots of vitamin B to reduce the kidney soreness and damage

well its been a month now and all the sides have left me, no more kidney soreness and no more pimples
    Im still on the fina and have roughly about 12mls left of it

here is my question is it safe for me to up my shots to say 1.5mls or 2mls to get a higher strength of fina in my system? I know the main idea would of been to make a higher strength of the fina in the first place but I wanted to see how it would effect me
    so is this safe to do or should I just wait and make a new batch of a higher strength?
    Also I cannot shoot every day as most of you can cause I do not have the experience and only have about 4 places (both thighs and both sides of the buttocks) to rotate from

one last question, after the last injection of fina how soon right after should I start clomid? is it 3 weeks like normal or do I take it sooner since it seems fina has a very short life cycle?

thank you very much guys

Carl

noobie is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, you should start clomid 3 days after last fina shot from what I've heard.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    Ok about a month ago or so I made my own fina

it is 75mg/ml strength wise

so I have been on it for a month taking shots every other day

I slowly got some side effects nothing big, my kidneys started hurting and I was getting very very tiny pimples on both sides where my ribs meet my back.
    I drank lots of cranberry juice and took lots of vitamin B to reduce the kidney soreness and damage

well its been a month now and all the sides have left me, no more kidney soreness and no more pimples
    Im still on the fina and have roughly about 12mls left of it

here is my question is it safe for me to up my shots to say 1.5mls or 2mls to get a higher strength of fina in my system? I know the main idea would of been to make a higher strength of the fina in the first place but I wanted to see how it would effect me
    so is this safe to do or should I just wait and make a new batch of a higher strength?
    Also I cannot shoot every day as most of you can cause I do not have the experience and only have about 4 places (both thighs and both sides of the buttocks) to rotate from

one last question, after the last injection of fina how soon right after should I start clomid? is it 3 weeks like normal or do I take it sooner since it seems fina has a very short life cycle?

thank you very much guys

Carl
    If you are having kidney problems with fina, i would stay away from it bro. Also it needs to be shot every day to be effective. Where you running it by itself?
    Also pct should be started 3 days after last fina shot

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    If you are having kidney problems with fina, i would stay away from it bro. Also it needs to be shot every day to be effective. Where you running it by itself?
    Also pct should be started 3 days after last fina shot

thank you both for your very fast responses

the kidney soreness was all I got, my urine never changed color and after drinking the cranberry juice and such the pain went away like an hour later, also I was running the fina by itself cause my source fucked me over on my test prop (basically I paid for it but it hasnt arrived and wont)

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, first off if you only have a short while to go, don't up your dosage just ride it out and maybe next time up them. As for the kidney soreness, most but not all people experience that. Upping your water intake or cranberry juice such as what you did works to alleviate that problem and yes PCT 3 days after last shot.

thank you both for your very fast responses

the kidney soreness was all I got, my urine never changed color and after drinking the cranberry juice and such the pain went away like an hour later, also I was running the fina by itself cause my source fucked me over on my test prop (basically I paid for it but it hasnt arrived and wont)
    Recover properly from this go round with the fina.....wait a month or 2....get some prop and make a new batch and do i right...you can mix the fina and prop in same shot and don't worry abou jabbin the same area more than 2 times/week....that's just a guideline...i jab away...also you'll get used to hitting new areas...it's just trying them for the first time, that's all.......drink a ton of water when you go back on, good luck

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    i think tren can be shot eod because the half life is 2 days, NO?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Exactly when I do daily injects I use calves, quads, lats, delts, bi's, tri's, and pecs. Also you can run fina EOD if you choose notto run it ED, gains are better in my opinion running it ED.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Exactly when I do daily injects I use calves, quads, lats, delts, bi's, tri's, and pecs. Also you can run fina EOD if you choose notto run it ED, gains are better in my opinion running it ED.

thanks again

now I think I might know the answer to this but

would it be more beneficial for me to just make 75mg/ml and shoot everyday or would it be better to make 100mg/ml and shoot every other?

thanks

Carl

thanks again

now I think I might know the answer to this but

would it be more beneficial for me to just make 75mg/ml and shoot everyday or would it be better to make 100mg/ml and shoot every other?

thanks

Carl
    75mg/ed....

Thread Information