nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What does your current diet look like? What does your training routine consist of?

How did my post get in front of his?

ghettodope is offline New Member

Exclamation helpa brotha out

sup bros, fellaz i wanna do a cycle becuz i wanna gain sum size. im 6' 195lbs, 23...bf is like 13-15% i want to gain quite a bit of size (215-240 range), so wut do u guyz think is a good begginers cycle to accomplish this? and how do u guys keep ur fat levels under control wen ur cycling, cuz i dont want 2 get 2 fat. keeping the time on=time off rule in mind, would it be logical to assume that after my bulking cycle, i follow up with a cutting cycle so i can get a hard appearance and still be big, bcuz the bulking cycle is going to make me look kinda bloated n wut not. (rite now im on sum lipo6 n tryin 2 shed sum fat, is that a waste if im gonna go on a cycle?) Your input would be greatly appreciated, ttyl later bros. 'n if u guys aint 2 bzy, u mind msg me sum good bulking cycles and diets that have workd 4 u.(if its not 2 much of a hassle)
    Thanks
    peace

Rite now i eat pretty clean, chicken breasts, turkey, vegetables & fruits, whole grain breads, lean red meats.....etc.....jus that i dont eat as much as i used 2 cuz im cuttin....trainin routine is, biceps-monday,tris-tues,back-wed,shoulders/traps-thurs,chest-friday,legs,sat....sunday off

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    WTF? this post is backwards?

how did ur reply get in front of my post man....hahaha....thats sum fukt up shyt....lol

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    Rite now i eat pretty clean, chicken breasts, turkey, vegetables & fruits, whole grain breads, lean red meats.....etc.....jus that i dont eat as much as i used 2 cuz im cuttin....trainin routine is, biceps-monday,tris-tues,back-wed,shoulders/traps-thurs,chest-friday,legs,sat....sunday off
    Throw the idea of cutting out the window if you want to bulk up 45 lbs!!! It may take a few cycles to get there. Start off with a simple 10wk cycle of test either at 250mgs/wk or 500mgs/wk depending on how you feel your body would react to the test. Make sure you have the proper ancillieries and Clomid for PCT. I'd try and bulk up 250 if i were you and then start cutting, that way you have the extra mass and you'll look cut at around 235.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really understand what you're typing. If you fix your grammar and spelling i might be able to get the jist of it and help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    sup bros, fellaz i wanna do a cycle becuz i wanna gain sum size. im 6' 195lbs, 23...bf is like 13-15% i want to gain quite a bit of size (215-240 range), so wut do u guyz think is a good begginers cycle to accomplish this? and how do u guys keep ur fat levels under control wen ur cycling, cuz i dont want 2 get 2 fat. keeping the time on=time off rule in mind, would it be logical to assume that after my bulking cycle, i follow up with a cutting cycle so i can get a hard appearance and still be big, bcuz the bulking cycle is going to make me look kinda bloated n wut not. (rite now im on sum lipo6 n tryin 2 shed sum fat, is that a waste if im gonna go on a cycle?) Your input would be greatly appreciated, ttyl later bros. 'n if u guys aint 2 bzy, u mind msg me sum good bulking cycles and diets that have workd 4 u.(if its not 2 much of a hassle)
    Thanks
    peace

If you are interested in bulking then I would recomend test and deca , but I would also sugest alot of research before you start. 45lbs is alot of weight. I came out with 20lbs of lean muscle after a 16 week cycle and I felt lucky. A good bulking diet is 5000 calories, 400 carbs and 300-400g's of protean daily. Good luck.

Thread Information