Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: age of user

tinmantwo is offline New Member

age of user

I read alot about steroids ,and I cant seem to find the direct answer to the different effect that they have on a person,as related to thier age.As a person gets older is there more negitive effects or dangers involved in steroid use ? Does anyone know of a good source for this information.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinmantwo
    I read alot about steroids,and I cant seem to find the direct answer to the different effect that they have on a person,as related to thier age.As a person gets older is there more negitive effects or dangers involved in steroid use? Does anyone know of a good source for this information.
    younger users can experience more problems

Da Bull is offline Banned
    and on the other hand older users can have problems too.Say they have a cancer gene or prostate problem unknown.But asym is leaning in the right direction.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinmantwo
    I read alot about steroids,and I cant seem to find the direct answer to the different effect that they have on a person,as related to thier age.As a person gets older is there more negitive effects or dangers involved in steroid use? Does anyone know of a good source for this information.
    Someone in their 30's and 40's is the ideal age. Best to have physical done by doctor which includes hands on balls, turn head and cough, then bring up what does doctor think about HRT for you... if they are willing to give it, then you probably are in good shape with everything checking out.

Its also a good idea not to have any kind of cancers or history of cancer including family history of cancers, like if dad has prostate problems and grandpa died from it, then stay away from steroids . Also not a good idea with a personal history of alcoholism even if now reformed and in AA, history of liver problems including gall bladder removed or hepatitus..... I understand family history of women in family with breast cancers... 90% of men that develop breast cancer had history of steroid use . Probably if you want to do roids, tell the doctor you are considering getting some and doing them, you dont want a lecture, just want to know if there is a real medical reason for YOU not to do them.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-12-2003 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    and on the other hand older users can have problems too.Say they have a cancer gene or prostate problem unknown.But asym is leaning in the right direction.
    True true ....younger problems include premature closing of growth plates and older problems include grapefruit prostate and your sack falling completely off

what an idiot assmetrical is. NO dude your WRONG..Because if the teen just gets the premature plate closures as a result of steroid side effects..then everybody would be juicing! Major side effects for young juicers are shortened life, lower testosterone production for life, fuck this shit man i aint going into this..if u teens want to juice I DONT GIVE A FUCK, go fuck urself up bitch

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
    what an idiot assmetrical is. NO dude your WRONG..Because if the teen just gets the premature plate closures as a result of steroid side effects..then everybody would be juicing! Major side effects for young juicers are shortened life, lower testosterone production for life, fuck this shit man i aint going into this..if u teens want to juice I DONT GIVE A FUCK, go fuck urself up bitch
    How is he wrong? That is a side effect in young AS users............. Other sides are seen later in life as well.

Also no need to call people names bro....................

[QUOTE=Powerful Beast]what an idiot assmetrical is. NO dude your WRONG..Because if the teen just gets the premature plate closures as a result of steroid side effects..then everybody would be juicing! Major side effects for young juicers are shortened life, lower testosterone production for life, fuck this shit man i aint going into this..if u teens want to juice I DONT GIVE A FUCK, go fuck urself up bitch[/QU........you make absolutely no sense...............the less you type powerfulbeast the less likely you are to look like a moron

you see...thats the fucking problem with this board...all u idiots do is fucking joke around all day. I dont understand man, what a bunch of deca -dick heads

Everytime age is brought up it leads to an arguement can't we all get along?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro what are u flaming for............he made a valid point about closing of growth plates......there are many reasons teenagers should not use gear.

FUCK YOU hybrid, go stick needles into ur asshole or something. I gotta go on as BDTR now, later

you see...thats the fucking problem with this board...all u idiots do is fucking joke around all day. I dont understand man, what a bunch of deca-dick heads
    If you have a problem LEAVE...........and don't let the door hit u in the ass on the way out.

you see...thats the fucking problem with this board...all u idiots do is fucking joke around all day. I dont understand man, what a bunch of deca-dick heads
    join a different board.......growth plate closing is not a joke and could happen, why would somebody want that? ....lowered test can be reversed.....worst case hrt shots for life......growth plate probs irrefnreverseable.......take your self to a different board

FUCK YOU hybrid, go stick needles into ur asshole or something. I gotta go on as BDTR now, later

Is BDTR going to punch him through his monitor?

At this rate it will be nice to see BANNED under your name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

LMAO.............

It could happen MUDMAN.

bornmad...Ill get mike after u man. whats your screen name fool? Ill have him fuck u up so bad man, that u will lose ur fucking penis dick face. Mike is gunna fuck u up.

ross3814 is offline Member
    wow powerful beast. your a jackass.

hey aaymetrical..my last words...HEIL HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ross3814 is offline Member
    I am 18 years old and I juice Post #1

Powerful Beast
    Newbie Member

Hey all, I know I am very young to juice. I realize I have made that mistake. I was wondering if it is ok for an 18 year old to juice only low doses of injectables ONLY? I have deca , test enanthe, and some d-bol here. How about if I stratch off the dbol and just do the shots of 300 mg deca and 500 mg of test enan weekly? Or should I come off cycle and start clomid and wait a little more? I need some advice here, thank you guys very much

you just asked the same thing like a week ago... fool.

bornmad...Ill get mike after u man. whats your screen name fool? Ill have him fuck u up so bad man, that u will lose ur fucking penis dick face. Mike is gunna fuck u up.
    What's the matter there PB.........worried u can't take the heat.......so you are having a plea for help...........well help can't help u with me.........see I don't take shit from petty fools like yourself........u come here and talk smack with nothing to back it(or u up).......so don't let my comments bother u.......have a coke, a smile, and shut the fuck up.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    An internet fight!!! I CANT"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Powerful beast......you just offended some very respectable bros here.Go away you F=*^54$4%5king ass

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    At this rate it will be nice to see BANNED under your name.
    Hear hear... I second that... this is all completely out of line.

I'd dare say too bad we dont have a black ball list, find out his address and recommend sources never supply this ass wipe.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-12-2003 at 08:36 PM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Before i even read through this:

NO good can come from this thread!!!!

I'll post again once i've read all the way through

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Before i even read through this:

NO good can come from this thread!!!!

I'll post again once i've read all the way through
    Well stop grabbing your boobs and read then

only you bro

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Wow, what do you know i was right so far.

ATTENTION PLEASE:

I think PB is just being a jackass to make us mad and so he can promote his fictional friend "mike", so lets just ignore him and the problem will go away. I'm sure the MODS are on top of this.

As for the question:

In young users teens-end of puberty: hormonal problems, fusion of plates, hypergonadism (more severe case) and all the other usual suspects can happen

In older users: prostate enlargement, cholesterol, high BP, increased risk of male pattern baldness can be more common

By the way these are some side effects seen when the AAS is used properly. Many of these can become significantly worse if used improperly.

Da Bull- you crack me up bro, even if you post whore for food!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Wow, what do you know i was right so far.

ATTENTION PLEASE:

I think PB is just being a jackass to make us mad and so he can promote his fictional friend "mike", so lets just ignore him and the problem will go away. I'm sure the MODS are on top of this.

As for the question:

In young users teens-end of puberty: hormonal problems, fusion of plates, hypergonadism (more severe case) and all the other usual suspects can happen

In older users: prostate enlargement, cholesterol, high BP, increased risk of male pattern baldness can be more common

By the way these are some side effects seen when the AAS is used properly. Many of these can become significantly worse if used improperly.

Da Bull- you crack me up bro, even if you post whore for food!!!
    Funny and serious all wrapped up in one........damn bro that's cool........now go spend some time with your avatar before u lose her.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    Wow PB, thanks for hijacking a perfectly legit thread. Sorry Tinmantwo, this is not the norm on AR by a long shot, so don't let assholes like Powerful Beast deter you in your quest for knowledge.
    -OTC

hehe

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    i cant stand reading pb's post he thinks know exactly what hes talking about, but he doesnt. no flame intended pb i just think you should stop trying to impress everyone with the knowledge you think you have. just because you made a poor decision with you half ass cycle doesnt mean you suddenly gain all of this knowledge in AS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, once again, We are arguing with an 18 year old. Power beast, tone it down. Asymmetrical1 is a good bro, with a ton of knowledge. You have NO right calling him an idiot.

DO AR A FAVOR.

Lets get you and "MIKE" together in a ring, and let the rest of the bro's on the board get in line. We will see who's standing! Why don't we have a tag team match!!!

Bump for a BAN!!!!! How is he still around???

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, once again, We are arguing with an 18 year old. Power beast, tone it down. Asymmetrical1 is a good bro, with a ton of knowledge. You have NO right calling him an idiot.

DO AR A FAVOR.

Lets get you and "MIKE" together in a ring, and let the rest of the bro's on the board get in line. We will see who's standing! Why don't we have a tag team match!!!
    lmao

Bump for a BAN!!!!! How is he still around???
    i posted on the "Message Board Problems" about the problem of PB. go check it out if we get enough people to agree with me and post some opinions i think we can get him off this board for good.

BUMP to check out my post

BUMP!!!!! Good call!!!!!

BUMP!!!!! Good call!!!!!

BUMP...

Please check out my post in the "Message Board Problems" i need your help bros im tired of this goomba that goes by the name of PowerfulBeast all he does is create arguments. so please go and post some opinions and garanteed the board will do something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information