Thread: test 250

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

test 250

is there a good chance that i will get gyno if i take test 250...
    i plan on takin next week deca and test and at the end winstrol .,.. in 2 weeks i have clomid and novaldex coiming in and i plan on taking novaldex at week2 of my cycle ., i plan on running it for 8 weeks ...and clomid as pct.
    stats are 194lbs and 18 percent body fat have done roids before.
    just wondering if this a good cycle to do or should i leave out deca and just run test and winstrol at the end. and include novaldex 20mg ed and clomid as pct.
    also my last cycle i did awhile back i ran deca and winstrol ... i messed up bc i dindnt add test but i ran clomid for about 3 weeks , i feel i never really got my levels back up, but each week seems to get better such as i feel as if my body is getting back to normal bc i t shutdown hard./ so if i can have ur advice.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    is there a good chance that i will get gyno if i take test 250...
    i plan on takin next week deca and test and at the end winstrol .,.. in 2 weeks i have clomid and novaldex coiming in and i plan on taking novaldex at week2 of my cycle ., i plan on running it for 8 weeks ...and clomid as pct.
    stats are 194lbs and 18 percent body fat have done roids before.
    just wondering if this a good cycle to do or should i leave out deca and just run test and winstrol at the end. and include novaldex 20mg ed and clomid as pct.
    also my last cycle i did awhile back i ran deca and winstrol ... i messed up bc i dindnt add test but i ran clomid for about 3 weeks , i feel i never really got my levels back up, but each week seems to get better such as i feel as if my body is getting back to normal bc i t shutdown hard./ so if i can have ur advice.
    if ur gyno prone ,or not regardless never start ur cycle unless u have everything u need on hand !or ull be sporting bigger titties then ur girl on the beach thsi summer.niot sure what to tellu on dosages as u didnt provide them but as i take it u hvent done test ,run 400 test 300 deca ,for 10 weeks nolva all the way through till the end of clomid ,run ur winny 9-13 50 mg ed ,and start cloomid and continue with nolva ,

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have gotten symptoms of gyno with test 250 at a pretty low dose, so make sure you run your anti-e's....thank god for nolva...gyno free ever since.

Thread Information