Taejoon is offline Associate Member

Possible Danger, need advice...

Guys here's the situation, a friend of mine had about 70$ of nolva delivered to my house from an international source. Delivery guy shows up today asking him to sign for it (it was the normal delivery guy, didn't see anyone else tailing/with him). I said he wasn't home (that was the obvious response because he doesn't live at my house). Postal guy said he needed to come down to the post office the next morning and sign for it (he left one of those "attempted delivery" cards with me). Does my buddy go or not go? There is nothing else in that package except Nolvadex maybe about 60 tabs worth, I was under the impression that it was not a scheduled substance, and by federal law you are allowed to have personal amounts of it present for usage. Now I'm kinda not sure if I'm right and this whole situation has me a little sketched out. As always, all advice is appreciated.

-Peace

Taejoon

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would just go get it. I think you might be worrying too much.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't have to worry. he can go get it. they don't do controlled deliveries on ancilliaries. If they knew it was there, customs would've gotten it first, and your friend would either have a letter from them or get it anyway.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry! I get these all the time when I am not home for various meds. They leave me an attempted to deliver card, then I have to go to the PO to pick up the pack. They just have to make sure it gets to the right person, cuz it is delivered with a signature required. No biggie. Clomid is not controlled, so there should be no worries.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Go get it,all will be cool

Guys, thanks for the reassurance, wasn't quite sure what I should advise my friend to do. I'm probably a little more paranoid than I should be (that's just a part of my personality, I've learned to live with it), but I don't want to be the one (or anyone else I'm close to) that some stupid cop trys to make an example of just so he can feel like he actually does something meaningful for society when he goes to work each day. Thanks again.

-Peace

Taejoon

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Why couldnt the mail man just put it in the mailbox?
    Why would the source require a signature on his package?
    70 dollars worth of tabs should fit in a mailbox.

That's a good question, I don't know why he couldn't leave it in the mail box. I know it was "registered mail" because it was an international package, and because the delivery guy said so. But that still doesn't tell me why there was a need for a signature. Kinda stumped on that one...

That an interesting sig berm, I like it.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    That an interesting sig berm, I like it.

Thanks. I change it often and dont always agree with what I put in it.

Seizures scare me. Thats why Im asking a lot of questions. I just wanna know what to avoid and all that.

Thread Information