Thread: juice and teens

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

juice and teens

i was just wondering if gear works alot better on teenagers. I kno the harm, and how much worse it is for them, but does it give them better gains? my brother did a cycle when he was 17 goin on 18 of only 200mg deca /week for only 8 weeks w/ winstrol , and he gianed about 40 pounds and nearly 90 pounds on his bench. Was this just his genetics or does AS have greater effects on teens?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Please don't start another thread like this......

AS for TEENS IS A NO NO!!!! It is VERY dangerous.

no no dude, i kno all bout the dangers, my bro was stupid, im just wonderin if it has a higher anabolic or androgenic affect considering his ridiculous gains on such low dosages

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    heavy i know way too many kids that fucked up their hormones cuz of this shit, but i can say that i know a kid that gained 80lbs in four years off extreme low doses of gear..of course i dont think the gyno surgery was worth it for him.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    heavy i know way too many kids that fucked up their hormones cuz of this shit, but i can say that i know a kid that gained 80lbs in four years off extreme low doses of gear..of course i dont think the gyno surgery was worth it for him.

Well said. I didn't mean to sound like an ass. Sorry. It's just that lately a ton of teenagers have come on the board and no matter what we tell them about the dangers of steroid use at a young age, we are the assholes.

lol, i kno what u mean, they r thickheaded

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    YEah i think it works better for teens, i gained 25 pounds on two vials of deca . Of course this is all hypothetically

I think it works better once you are over 20 bc than your test levels are not quite as high as when you were a teen. All the older people I know get better gains than the teenagers but this also just be because their diet is in check and most teenagers do not realize that a good diet and sleep is the difference between no gains and being huge.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    All the teens I know and work out with know more about diet and propper rest then half the old farts in the gym so where are you comin from??? no really though.. kids are gonna do what they are gonna do... i say don't encourage it but don't with-hold vital info from them... they will just hurt themselves more.. and I think that teens can get gains that are better do to the fact that they are still growing and what not.. kinda capitalizing on everything in that stage of their life. Just my opinion though... seen similar results in people I know

cjp85 is offline Member
    I know exactly what you are talking about, my friend was 15 when he took his first cycle of 200 mg/ml of deca a week for 10 weeks, he gained 30 pounds solid and never trained legs. Hes huge, but has no legs. Anyway, I think the reason that they gain so quikly is that they never gave themselves a chance to get what was coming to them naturally, so it all comes real quick. Too bad when they hit their second cycle, never the same story. Its just a shame that all these "the guy at the gym" sources target teens, I know their making money, but half the people they sell their shit to dont know the first thing about juicing. Then we find them on here and have to set them straight.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well said. I didn't mean to sound like an ass. Sorry. It's just that lately a ton of teenagers have come on the board and no matter what we tell them about the dangers of steroid use at a young age, we are the assholes.
    Your getting old... when I was a teenager, me and the dudes in the neighborhood couldnt find any steroids , but man quaaludes, marijuana, LSD and a bunch of other crap was plentiful and chased away the boredom during summer vacation. I kind of think WE could have been better off playing with steroids instead of that shit!

Thread Information