Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Question !st cycle results

I completed my first cycle 3 weeks ago this monday. Then i will start the clomid, according to irongames post at 300 the first day and so on. I had some excellent strenght gains 30lbs to bech30lbs on squat and deadlift).But I only put about 5-10 lbs on.I think this is because i am into martial arts and i do high cardio between 1to 2 hours a day of forms work.My cycle consisted of 500mg sus. and 400mg of equ and the first 6 weeks had d-bol at 50 mgs a day. Also i used ephredrine about twice to three times a day.my diet was excellent and workout legalistically consistent.
    1. what do you guys think of these results?
    2. is my clomid therapy appropriate?
    3. what would be a good second cycle?
    4. should i wait three months to start the second cycle? thanx

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, you could have gained more I'd say. The problem was probably in your diet but you didn't post it. You should have tried to avoid the extra cardio if gaining mass was your goal but what's done is done. Also, I would have saved the eca for after the cycle to use in conjuction with clen . As for clomid, if you go by IG's post then you'll be fine and, yes, start three weeks after last shot. 50mg d-bol ED is probably a fair bit for a first cycle but I'm not really sure what your bodyweight was to begin with. Anyway, I hope you're at least somewhat pleased with your results bro. Good luck on the next one and time on = time off. How long was your cycle anyway?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Brow,

First off, what are your stat's. If you were only 120lbs, 10 more is big news.

How was your protein intake? 200g/day minimum.

I do think you should have gained more though. I just finished a sust 500/week cycle and put on 10 lbs (almost). 5 pounds of which was water and fat. Added 65 pounds to my bench. Added 45 lbs to wieghted dips.

That was averaging 6 cans of beer ED also....

Without more info, the only thing I can think of off hand is a lack of B-vitamins. I have heard that ephedrine (and anything else that stimulates the adrenal gland) uses up alot of B vit's. mostly B12. I take B suppliments with my ECA.
    I have no idea if B vit's affect muscle growth though...

Taking L-glutamine seperately from you protein shakes is also a must for your next cycle.

But yeah... provide a little more info and we'll get to the bottom of your lacking gains.

i had between 6-8 meals a day 1-2grams of protein per lb of b.w
    most of the meals were carb loaded.started out at 173-178lbs and went to 185 to 191lbs.

i ran this for 10 weeks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Which one??

Did you go from 173-191???
    Or 178-185????
    There's a big difference between 18 lbs and 7....just wondering, I know bodyweight fluctuates, but which one is it? The only reason you didn't ge tht gain you wanted, either the shit wasn't legit , too much cardio, not enough cals. - PaPaPumP

Yeah Browe, the protein looks good. And it was a 10 week cycle.

A lack of gltamine is a possibility. It does help prevent your body from breaking down protein during high-heart rate cardio. I don't think this is the sole answer though.

I'd say you're weight training regime is at fault. Did you wait at least 4 day's before working each muscle group? This includes high heart rate cardio.
    Did you do low reps (5-8) to failure? Did you stick to the basics? i.e. bench, squats, bent-over row, behind neck press, and dead lift?
    Did you have a work out partner?

178-191 would be the best gauge. I do think my gear was legit i checked the lot numbers. at least on the ttokkyyo eq which was still in the plastic. and had a nice appetite increase and strenght gains.

one bodypart per week.although forms everyday which incorporates the entire body especially the legs. basics yeh.partner- no glutamine-no

Check out the Suppliments message board for good glutamine info. Basically though you need 10 -15 grams taken on an empty stomach (as empty as it gets when you eat every 2-3 hours). And especially right after work outs and before cardio.

I'm still not sure how you didn't pack on like 30 pounds of fat and water from 6 weeks 50mg d-bol/day though....

thanx for the replies

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Too much cardio and not enough fat in your diet on a mass cycle like you were on you should be eating lard out of the bucket for extra calories

bigtraps is offline Member
    Compare you cycle to this:
    On first, i did one shot of 250sus /week for 10 weeks, i averaged 2000 cal per day, went from 170lb @ 14.7%bf to 189lb @ 12.4%bf
    Just my 2 cents, my cals were so low cause i felt fat,(water)

Thread Information