animal013 is offline Junior Member

Does everybody feel good while on?

It seems that most people on the board feel good while on-cycle- a feeling of well-being, increased confidence, etc. Is there anybody that disagrees? I've actually had a pretty shitty time since I've been on. First off, insomnia has been killing me. I have to take something to go to sleep almost every night, and I sleep very lightly. So I end up feeling shitty all day, and when I don't get good sleep, all sorts of things go wrong in my life. On top of that, I've been anxious as hell where I can't get things off my mind and I worry a shit-ton.

All in all, I'm looking forward to being done with this cycle. But what sucks is, if the cycle's got me feeling this shitty, then PCT is gonna be REAL hell. Oh well- there's nothing I can do about it now...

But anyways, does anybody else feel under the weather while on-cycle?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Suprisingly I feel kinda down this time around. A lot like what you are describing. My last two cycles I felt great. I don't know what it is really, but I know how you feel.

-moto

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm having trouble sleeping and my appitite is off also,little anxiety and high bp...other than that all is well

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    hang in there bro

Sometimes the fast change in your hormone levels can make you depressed, as of now I feel great on Test enanthate and EQ

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I always feel like that when I'm NOT on. I guess that could make this stuff very addictive for me huh?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev013
    It seems that most people on the board feel good while on-cycle- a feeling of well-being, increased confidence, etc. Is there anybody that disagrees? I've actually had a pretty shitty time since I've been on. First off, insomnia has been killing me. I have to take something to go to sleep almost every night, and I sleep very lightly. So I end up feeling shitty all day, and when I don't get good sleep, all sorts of things go wrong in my life. On top of that, I've been anxious as hell where I can't get things off my mind and I worry a shit-ton.

All in all, I'm looking forward to being done with this cycle. But what sucks is, if the cycle's got me feeling this shitty, then PCT is gonna be REAL hell. Oh well- there's nothing I can do about it now...

But anyways, does anybody else feel under the weather while on-cycle?
    First timer here but I'd say its a roller coaster myself... there are times you wished to be like the old days before you started this 2.5 month thing you gotta stick to because you came this far. At first I had insomnia, thats gone away for a few weeks now for me and I am getting good sleep. But there are some days you are tired, some full of energy. What gets me are the weeks that an injection didnt go as well as other weeks, like I did a calve this last weekend and ended up with a still swollen foot. No rash, no hot or warm spot or local fever but the one foot is bigger then the other, I think the oil migrated down into the foot from the calve. This one looks scary with the swollen foot, no pain, just water bloat, so I just started a few days of amoxicillin to be sure no infection, but I really doubt it. I had this same swelling on my glutes before. Its also possible I brushed a saddleback catapilar cleaning the yard last weekend and didnt feel the poison sting this time. Intense swelling is a classic reaction to being stung by poisonous catapilars (they eat palm tree leaves in Florida, I think an exotic imported bug).

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its also possible I brushed a saddleback catapilar cleaning the yard last weekend and didnt feel the poison sting this time. Intense swelling is a classic reaction to being stung by poisonous catapilars (they eat palm tree leaves in Florida, I think an exotic imported bug).
    This sounds like a much more feasible explaination for the swelling. I wouldn't think that a swollen foot would be the result of a calf injection without other major problems.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    This sounds like a much more feasible explaination for the swelling. I wouldn't think that a swollen foot would be the result of a calf injection without other major problems.

-moto
    Well I had liver values done bfore cycle, cholesterol, HDL/LDL's were in great shape. Although once before I let my estogen get out of control and seemed to swell half way up my back and down thighs from the glutes and then went away after 4 days, but that was when I initially started Ldex... I noticed the swelling started declining rapidly after the first ldex dose... I am taking 0.20 mg ldex EOD, I am thinking I ought to bump it up to 0.50 like everyone else because I really notice my estrogen levels in how much my injections well around the area. Nipples are getting sensative again today and I am on both Nolva and ldex, alternating which I do each day... I think I need to make the nolva an ED thing.

Thing is, I been stung by saddlebacks before, and they hurt much worst... I dont feel anything really hurting in this even though the swelling is - oh about 2/3 of what the saddleback swelling is like.

Sorry for semi-jacking the thread..

I was wondering/worried how AS would effect my anxiety/panic. About 3 months ago I had extreme panic attacks/anxiety. It was so strong that for a while I could not even leave my house. I felt I was going crazy and did not know what was happening to me. Im on Lexapro 20ed now and I feel 95% better. I can get through the day with small amounts of anxiety but nothing how like I was before. Ive been training hard have my diet/routine and have done atleast 5 months of research in which I know almost all aspects of AS use.Im running a test enan 500mg/wk cycle with proper anti-e's/PCT. I feel extremely ready to run my cycle, but the thought of going back in the state I was gives me second thoughts. You guys have any thoughts/advice on my situation? thanks, good to know I can always count on the bros on AR.

zedsdead is offline New Member
    the anxiety might be because your dosages are a little too high, alot of ppl say the feel better if they cut back their dosages abit...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i am constantly tired on my first cycle. i take naps all through out the day. other than that, i feel good...

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Suprisingly I feel kinda down this time around. A lot like what you are describing. My last two cycles I felt great. I don't know what it is really, but I know how you feel.

-moto
    You know, we are all kind of having a bad week together at the same time... well are you guys already on anti-e's? I experienced this before, the feel bad week and found out estrogen had everything to do with it. Its not the testosterone that might have us all down, its most likely the estrogen. I am trying increasing the anti-e doses I am doing now, in the past it helped tremendously for me, I think you guys should consider starting anti-e's if you havent already or increasing it. Also Nolva I am told doesnt mask all of estrogen's effects like on your brain, etc, it mostly blocks it in the breasts and some water gain receptors but the estro is still there causing problems, I found in last time each time I upped the dose or frequency of liquidex, I felt remarkably better after 2-3 days. What is nice about liquidex is it prevents the estrogen rather then just masking its effects. Nolva/Clomid can even allow estrogen to continue building up in your system.

You know, we are all kind of having a bad week together at the same time... well are you guys already on anti-e's? I experienced this before, the feel bad week and found out estrogen had everything to do with it. Its not the testosterone that might have us all down, its most likely the estrogen. I am trying increasing the anti-e doses I am doing now, in the past it helped tremendously for me, I think you guys should consider starting anti-e's if you havent already or increasing it. Also Nolva I am told doesnt mask all of estrogen's effects like on your brain, etc, it mostly blocks it in the breasts and some water gain receptors but the estro is still there causing problems, I found in last time each time I upped the dose or frequency of liquidex, I felt remarkably better after 2-3 days. What is nice about liquidex is it prevents the estrogen rather then just masking its effects. Nolva/Clomid can even allow estrogen to continue building up in your system.
    interesting. i just started taking 20mg of liquid nolva ED three days ago. i could only afford either nolva or arimidex , not both. i had to go with nolva because i homebrewed my test prop (when homebrewing the stuff, there is a chance you won't filter out all the estrogen. in that case, when you inject, the estrogen is already there and arimidex won't help).

good info, ntpadude,
    -- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    interesting. i just started taking 20mg of liquid nolva ED three days ago. i could only afford either nolva or arimidex , not both. i had to go with nolva because i homebrewed my test prop (when homebrewing the stuff, there is a chance you won't filter out all the estrogen. in that case, when you inject, the estrogen is already there and arimidex won't help).

good info, ntpadude,
    -- clocky
    Ah that explains the picture of you running around in a dress... I shouldnt kid about the estrogen, mines high right now and it has me with the strange urge to put on wife's bra and run around the house in her night gown. I am wearing her panties as a hat right now too.

since my post was skipped i guess ill make it a thread..

Ah that explains the picture of you running around in a dress... I shouldnt kid about the estrogen, mines high right now and it has me with the strange urge to put on wife's bra and run around the house in her night gown. I am wearing her panties as a hat right now too.
    bahaha, quite the comedian aren't ya? my girlie won't let me wear her thongs...=(

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    since my post was skipped i guess ill make it a thread..
    Sorry bro, but that's what you get for semi-hijacking a thread! j/k bro. Have you tried searching the forum for the question? I think I remember seeing a few thread related to anxiety in the past few months.

BTW, starting a new thread will usually get more replies anyway!

-moto

Grant is offline Member
    I feel pretty tired on this cycle, but overall my energy is through the roof, in comes in spurts

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    The dbol seemed to increase my appetite and help me sleep better...compared to my last Test only cycle. The only strange thing is, I'm not getting the lower back pumps I have heard so much about...but more of an over all back ache...like the day after doing acid is the best way I can describe it.

D

BDTR is offline Retired
    I feel absolutely horrible on big doses. Prosate hurts, heavy breathing, nose bleeds, high BP. Tired during the day and only really am fully awake when i train.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    depends on roids also I belive, on dbols I get very tired, sleep 10 hours every night, feel great, perhaps they should begin use dbols against depressions?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, but I generally believe it has to do with 2 things...

1) Your body adapting to the new synthetic hormones and it's effect on your natural hormone balance for the first 2 weeks

2) Diet

I felt Sick, Lethargic, Sleepy, Grumpy and I couldn't sleep while I was on. The only time I actually felt GOOD was when I was in the gym. The pump seemed to make everything else go away.

Thread Information