Thread: Football Cycle

DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Football Cycle

I'm a newbie to this stuff. I've done A LOT of research over the last year or so. I'm a college football player who's looking to increase strength. Mass is not of importance. I play WR so somethin' that would help the speed wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm 6'1 195 lbs right now. I'm 20 years old. I've been lifting for 4 years, hardcore for 2. Right now I'm benching 225lbs 8 times in our football team testing thing. I want to get around 15 reps. I have the oppurtunity to get sustanon . After lots of research, I am thinking about a cycle of Sustanon and Anavar . Strength is the main goal. AND i must say i'm scared of side effects. I am looking for ANY advice on a stack or cycle. Is the combo of Sustanon and Anavar good for wut i'm lookin' for? Testing is a concern as well (NCAA). Any input is appreciated.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    propose us a cycle and we can help you from there.

20 mg a day of anavar
    250 mg of sustanon a week

10 week cycle

GoodStuff is offline New Member
    dude if i were you i would jus take the sus. Since its your first cycle sus should work well. I would take 8 wks of sus. Take 250 mg first and second wk, 500 mg third and fourth, then 250 mg fifth the sixth wk. Then some clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff
    dude if i were you i would jus take the sus. Since its your first cycle sus should work well. I would take 8 wks of sus. Take 250 mg first and second wk, 500 mg third and fourth, then 250 mg fifth the sixth wk. Then some clomid.

Would this be a good way to run the clomid? I borrowed it from Ron's post.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Would I start this right after my last injection of sus or would i start this around week 6 of an 8 week cycle of sus?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodStuff

day 1 300mg
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Would I start this right after my last injection of sus or would i start this around week 6 of an 8 week cycle of sus?

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL

day 1 300mg
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

i heard 100 mg for 5 days and then 50 for the next 9 days, thats all a first time user should need

Your a football player and that makes the risk of testing i would only run a short esther test that will not be in your system for long. If I were you I would run test prop.

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Your a football player and that makes the risk of testing i would only run a short esther test that will not be in your system for long. If I were you I would run test prop.

agreed. but i also heard that while on eq you get some added endurance, but im not sure how accurate that information is. eq would definately not be a good choice for you since it is detectable for up to 5 months if i am not mistaken. if i were you i would just listen to most of the bros on here, because they know what they are talkin about.

Thread Information