El DuB is offline Junior Member

Bump on my delt?!?!?

I shoot test. prop. in my left delt and no problems, sunday I shoot it in my right and its been 3 days now and I still have a huge lump on it?? what the hell should i do? Ive tried rubbing it out but no luck.

El DuB is offline Junior Member
    Any comments welcome, should I worry?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El DuB
    Any comments welcome, should I worry?
    No some injections just go bad... I did 2 on Sat, the one in my quad is long healed away, the other in my calve, still sore, make my leg swell... Not really all that bad, just puffyness to kinda of hide the ankle somewhat... some of these injection pains, swelling, bumps, etc take all week long, maybe 10 days even to get back to normal... good thing is about 3/4 of the injections are painless an less after effects, just sucks when you get stuck with a sore one all week.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I had a problem like this. I had an oil abcess in my delt because the eq I shot didn't go into the muscle deep enough and an oil bubble formed between my muscle and skin. It wouldn't go away even with rubbing it in so I had to take a needle and withdrawal the oil bubble. I drew like 5 cc's of shit out of my shoulder. It wasn't pretty. I waited to see if it went away and it didn't. So, before a party I stuck the needle in and pulled out the oil and a bunch of white blood cells and other stuff. Just what I had to do because it didn't go away.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I had a problem like this. I had an oil abcess in my delt because the eq I shot didn't go into the muscle deep enough and an oil bubble formed between my muscle and skin. It wouldn't go away even with rubbing it in so I had to take a needle and withdrawal the oil bubble. I drew like 5 cc's of shit out of my shoulder. It wasn't pretty. I waited to see if it went away and it didn't. So, before a party I stuck the needle in and pulled out the oil and a bunch of white blood cells and other stuff. Just what I had to do because it didn't go away.
    holy crap, doode, thats fucked up...=)

-- clocky

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Here is a pick of my shoulder. It was funny, some how I ended up in the back ground of this picture. Me and my boy saw this and laughed cause he is the one who withdrew the oil. I have posted this pic before on a similar thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bump on my delt?!?!?-dscf0007.jpg  

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I presume after draining it, it healed? How much got injected into that spot to begin with? I think some muscles just dont want much more then about 8/10ths of a CC and the delt and calf are just such muscles,. hehehe.

Thread Information