brandon707 is offline Junior Member

What is a good first cycle test.

i need to know what a good first cycle test would be. i was thinkin along the lines of test400 but i want to plan out my cycle as perfect as possible. so if you guys have any other suggestions please feel free to say so.

age 22, 6'2" 195

Upcoming cycle Dec.
    weeks (1-4) 25 mgs (ed) reforvit simple tabs (dbol )
    weeks (1-10) some type of test most likely T400 (prolly 300-400 mgs ew)not sure
    weeks (1-10) 20mgs of nolva (also have 280 mgs extra just in case)
    weeks (13-16) clomid 300/100/50

i am also on a strict diet. i think i will be satified with my cycle i plan to gain atleast 15-20lbs. i just need all of you bros to help me get there

Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    i need to know what a good first cycle test would be. i was thinkin along the lines of test400 but i want to plan out my cycle as perfect as possible. so if you guys have any other suggestions please feel free to say so.

age 22, 6'2" 195

Upcoming cycle Dec.
    weeks (1-4) 25 mgs (ed) reforvit simple tabs (dbol )
    weeks (1-10) some type of test most likely T400 (prolly 300-400 mgs ew)not sure
    weeks (1-10) 20mgs of nolva (also have 280 mgs extra just in case)
    weeks (13-16) clomid 300/100/50

i am also on a strict diet. i think i will be satified with my cycle i plan to gain atleast 15-20lbs. i just need all of you bros to help me get there
    bump

MikeMC is offline New Member
    Enth...is what ive been told

I would hold off on the dbol for now. How 'bout just a simple enth/EQ cycle for 10-12 wks along with your anti-e throughout and of course post cycle clomid.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    400 or 500 mg of test a week would be good. Pick from either cyp or enth. Also if you choose to run reforvit up it to 2 pills a day. They are always underdosed and you would be wasting your pills by taking 1 a day.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    What TRE said. 400-500 mg a week of Test Enth or Cyp would be good. I'd also extrend it to 12 weeks, but 10 will work. Everything looks good.

lozinit is offline New Member
    I'd have to put my vote in for 500mg Enanthate weekly.

I've researched and planned out my first cycle and feel comfortable with the Dbol /Test Enan. stack. (Dbol for wk 1-4, Test for wk 1-10)
    Dragon, I'd like to pick your brain and see your views about holding off on the dbol.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Drop the dbol ...see how your body responds to one AAS at a time bro. Keep it at 350ish mg/wk...you'll grow like a freakin weed, BUT.......only if your diet/training/sleep are all on the ball. Take any one out of the equation and the magic wont happen.

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I would hold off on the dbol for now. How 'bout just a simple enth/EQ cycle for 10-12 wks along with your anti-e throughout and of course post cycle clomid.
    yeah definatelt test e 500mg and 400mg EQ, you will see good gains from this cycle as long as u make sure your diet is also in check.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    yeah definatelt test e 500mg and 400mg EQ, you will see good gains from this cycle as long as u make sure your diet is also in check.
    500mg test and 400mg EQ for a 1st cycle? Hell, I won't even be doing that much for my 5th...if he has any undesirable effects how will he know which one is giving them?

JMHO

D

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    stick with the dbol and test first cycle....eq not needed on a first

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    At my first cycle I did 200mg/week test cyp for 12 weeks. Got 15lbs lean mass. Bench press +20lbs, dead lift +45lbs, squat +40lbs.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle consisted of 500mg sus and 400mg EQ. It worked Very good for me i put on about 17 solid lb's

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    500mg test and 400mg EQ for a 1st cycle? Hell, I won't even be doing that much for my 5th...if he has any undesirable effects how will he know which one is giving them?

JMHO

D

This is a relatively low dose cycle for a beginner. It wont do him much harm but will give him great gains.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    My first cycle consisted of 500mg sus and 400mg EQ. It worked Very good for me i put on about 17 solid lb's
    with dbol and a long ester test you can tell how your body reacts to the dbol and to the test. by running eq 10 weeks and running test 10 weeks, you won't be able to distinguish what is doing what to your body

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    At my first cycle I did 200mg/week test cyp for 12 weeks. Got 15lbs lean mass. Bench press +20lbs, dead lift +45lbs, squat +40lbs.
    Brilliant...exactly as it should be done!

As for most of the other advice........fucking people are still thinking more is better......what a waste..

JMO

D

i still want to do the dbol to "jump start" my cycle. but if you guys recommend just doing a test only cycle i may just do that. but im not to sure to why drop the dbol and do a test only cycle. how much weight do you guys think i would gain by doing my original planned cycle versus a test only cycle (prolly ethn)? keep in mind i have a my diet all planned out and i get plenty of rest periods too.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    i still want to do the dbol to "jump start" my cycle. but if you guys recommend just doing a test only cycle i may just do that. but im not to sure to why drop the dbol and do a test only cycle. how much weight do you guys think i would gain by doing my original planned cycle versus a test only cycle (prolly ethn)? keep in mind i have a my diet all planned out and i get plenty of rest periods too.

thanks
    Bump

i'm recommending a test and dbol cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the d-bol to jump start it.......... It will not hurt anything

1 - 4 D-bol 30mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Run the d-bol to jump start it.......... It will not hurt anything

1 - 4 D-bol 30mg ED
    alright will do. thank you all for the wonderful you have provided me. i love this forum

Thread Information