Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Bulkingup is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    7

    Very First Stack

    i am 21 years old, 5 ft 8, 125 lbs, been working out for a year and a bit, just wanted to take one "power" cycle AND ONLY ONE to increase my size and gain some more mass to work with

    so i got:

    10 mL deca
    10 mL test
    200 5 mg dbol 's

    what do you think the best way for me to take/stack this?

    i have been taking heavywieght 900 for almost a year now, including pharmacutecal grade creatine, also i have a protien drink that i drink 3 times a day, while taking b6 and papaya enzyme. i have a really high motabolism, its so hard for me to gain
    Last edited by Bulkingup; 11-13-2003 at 11:53 AM.

  2. #2
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    A N A L Y

    Insert the amps inside the rectum. The rectum walls will slowly cause the thin glass to melt. Once melted, the rectum lining absorbs the juice and then you can begin working out to ensure proper blood flow.
    To jumpstart your cycle, you can insert 3-4 amps in at a time so that your blood stream has an abundant amount of juice to properly intergrate into your system.
    The dbol should be diluted in water and stirred vigorously. Once completely mixed, take a syringe and suck up about 1 cc of the liquid.
    The tongue is the easiest muscle to reach since you dont have to puncture the skin and dull the needle.
    Also, the tongue has no veins so you dont need to aspirate . Just jab the tongue and press down on the plunger. Make sure you inject the full cc so none goes to waste.

    Thats about it. Happy hunting.....

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    What are your stats? Age, weight, height, training exp

    I will let you know you do not have enough test or deca to run a cycle

  4. #4
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    This is your first cycle so you may have enough to get the job done. It is very easy to grow when its your first time. I ran 30mg dbol for 4 weeks and deca 300 for 7 and gained 15 pounds. As far as what you got run 1cc of the test and deca a week and start your cycle with 7 dbol pills a day for 28 days. Good luck

  5. #5
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    we need stats, and to get off on the right foot, you may want to delete your other a.s. sales post (in case you were wondering why bermich was being a smartass)

  6. #6
    Bulkingup is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    7
    i am 21 years old 5'8 and 125 lbs

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Bro you need to get yourself a better diet plan before you run any gear.

  8. #8
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Very stick like. I would also suggest more training and eating if you are 125lbs at 5'8.

  9. #9
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Very stick like. I would also suggest more training and eating if you are 125lbs at 5'8.
    Yea steroids will do NOTHING for him... he has too much to do naturally first to prepare.

  10. #10
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkingup
    i am 21 years old 5'8 and 125 lbs

    thats less than me when i started!! you could try to gain some weight natrually (in fact, most people here would suggest that). if you eat an assload, you could prolly gain 10 lbs or more. granted, that won't be 10 lbs of lead body mass by any means, but at least its weight...

    as for the gear...

    i'm assuming the strengths are 250mg/ml test and 200mg/ml deca . if so, then that'll allow you a very weak 10 week cycle. some people will say thats fine for a first cycle, other people will prolly say you need to get at >least< 400mg/week of test and 300mg/week of deca. i lean to "better safe than sorry", i.e. high dosages so you don't risk running a useless cycle...=)

    -- clocky

    p.s. this is just my opinion, i've only had experience with test prop and tren .

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Bro, like everyone has said. Steroids are NOT a miracle drug. Unless your diet is in check, no steroid in the world will get you big. You need to eat in order to get BIG!!!!

    Slow down, and hang out on the boards. READ, RESEARCH, and READ again.

  12. #12
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    I wouldn't suggest a person of his build and training experince run aas because more than likely with the experience his muscles have he will injure himself. I think his muscles would grow too quickly causing stess on the tendons resulting in injury. I'd say get a new diet, train for another year at least.

  13. #13
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Oh yeah, like blt said, research.

  14. #14
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I wouldn't suggest a person of his build and training experince run aas because more than likely with the experience his muscles have he will injure himself. I think his muscles would grow too quickly causing stess on the tendons resulting in injury. I'd say get a new diet, train for another year at least.
    At 125 lbs he either isnt training now or isnt eating when he trains.

    GNC weight gainers work wonders, buy a tub a month for at least 3 months and weight train and he should get steroid like weight gains naturally... at least 25 lbs gained in the next year before fat gain becomes a problem. Until these other diet and training issues are resolved, steroids will do nothing for him but break what isnt broken.

    I hit a plateau and was taking on fat with muscle gain when I started back training after an autoaccident. The plateau was caused by low testosterone and I couldnt break past the 160 lbs mark even with tons of cardio and good training methods, all I could get over 160 lbs was fat gain... seeing how I have responded with almost 90% muscular gain since starting cycle, I am convinced the plateau was from low testosterone levels , but for an 18 year old.... myself, I had good testosterone levels at that age... my problem now formed in my 30's.

  15. #15
    Bulkingup is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    7
    why are you guys hating? i been reading forums for over a year now, with "all factors considered", i decided that i going on my first cycle would be good for me, i am just asking for your help. not sarcasm or smart ass remarks.

  16. #16
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkingup
    why are you guys hating? i been reading forums for over a year now, with "all factors considered", i decided that i going on my first cycle would be good for me, i am just asking for your help. not sarcasm or smart ass remarks.
    I don't think I was sarcastic or being a smart ass. I said the truth......... Diet is what breaks or makes a cycle. If you can't gain by eatting then running AS will be a waste of time and money.

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Bro, we are giving you some sound advice...What makes you think otherwise? I know it's not what you want to hear, but trust me..Unless you pounding out 5-6 meals a day, 3500+ calories, 1.5/2.0 grams of protein per body weight, your wasting your time with AS.

  18. #18
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    You really need to eat. I started at 185 pounds when I did my first cycle and that was with years of sports and training. Hit the gym for a while.

  19. #19
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    dont touch AS. atleast for years.

  20. #20
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    You really need to eat. I started at 185 pounds when I did my first cycle and that was with years of sports and training. Hit the gym for a while.
    Agreed. I gained 20 some pounds naturally before I hit up juice and hit what I considered my plateau. Now if you had been searching the forums for awhile like you said then you would know
    a)diet is the key to gaining weight like Mudman said
    b)you don't have enough gear for anything
    c)you should be training longer than 1 year before aas are considered

    We are here to help you and not hate. I don't think I was hating on anything if you were talking to me but lift a while longer and get that diet in check and you will see yourself gain weight like you were on aas.

  21. #21
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    If you are only 125 at 21 years, then your body is absolutely still growing/developing and for that reason alone you shouldn't juice. Also, like everyone else said, if you can't eat right now, you won't do it while on the gear. There is no way you have been lifting right and eating right and only weigh 125 lbs. Gear is the last step, not the first, to building more muscle.

  22. #22
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=71424

    Here is his other thread. Good read.

  23. #23
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    A N A L Y

    Insert the amps inside the rectum. The rectum walls will slowly cause the thin glass to melt. Once melted, the rectum lining absorbs the juice and then you can begin working out to ensure proper blood flow.
    To jumpstart your cycle, you can insert 3-4 amps in at a time so that your blood stream has an abundant amount of juice to properly intergrate into your system.
    The dbol should be diluted in water and stirred vigorously. Once completely mixed, take a syringe and suck up about 1 cc of the liquid.
    The tongue is the easiest muscle to reach since you dont have to puncture the skin and dull the needle.
    Also, the tongue has no veins so you dont need to aspirate . Just jab the tongue and press down on the plunger. Make sure you inject the full cc so none goes to waste.

    Thats about it. Happy hunting.....
    This is classic....almost as good as the one about the guy injecting into his rectum.....you know where he was having problems getting the pin through the brown circle........classic

  24. #24
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Bulkingup, bro if you ever do decide to visit the board again just change your name cause you seem to be toast now.

  25. #25
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Bulkingup, bro if you ever do decide to visit the board again just change your name cause you seem to be toast now.
    LOL. Just run him over with your Ford.

  26. #26
    Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    93
    I had your stats when I first started gear. The best cycle is the Beginner Bulking Cycle.

    * 8weeks *

    -Sustanon 250(1-8)
    1-1 amp
    2-2
    3-2
    4-2
    5-2
    6-2
    7-2
    8-1

    -Deca (1-8)
    1-200mg
    2-200
    3-300
    4-400
    5-400
    6-300
    7-200
    8-200

    -Dbol (1-5)
    1-2 5mg tabs twice a day
    2-4
    3-4
    4-3
    5-2

    Guarnteed 30 lbs. with 2mg protein per body weight and traing hard.

  27. #27
    sd11's Avatar
    sd11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    489
    Yeah no doubt about it...30lbs guaranteed with that shitty cycle and 250 "MG'S" of protein

  28. #28
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Test
    I had your stats when I first started gear. The best cycle is the Beginner Bulking Cycle.

    * 8weeks *

    -Sustanon 250(1-8)
    1-1 amp
    2-2
    3-2
    4-2
    5-2
    6-2
    7-2
    8-1

    -Deca (1-8)
    1-200mg
    2-200
    3-300
    4-400
    5-400
    6-300
    7-200
    8-200

    -Dbol (1-5)
    1-2 5mg tabs twice a day
    2-4
    3-4
    4-3
    5-2

    Guarnteed 30 lbs. with 2mg protein per body weight and traing hard.

    Ah, NO. That is shitty advice. And btw, the pyramid idea is for the uneducated.

  29. #29
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    ::shakes head:: did i just read this thread right? 125 lbs? Wants to juice? People offering horrible cycle advice? Where the hell am i?

  30. #30
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ::shakes head:: did i just read this thread right? 125 lbs? Wants to juice? People offering horrible cycle advice? Where the hell am i?
    Exactly, f#*king terrible.

  31. #31
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    This thread is such a fuckin hack.

    Now that 8 week cycle advice just adds to the gayness of all this.

  32. #32
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    This thread is such a fuckin hack.

    Now that 8 week cycle advice just adds to the gayness of all this.
    Hehehehe, next we'll hear about the effeminant guys, saying, where's the needle? I'll do you first then you do me second... ow! that hurts baby, heheheh.

    These will be the guys that DONT want to take anti-e's... they're doing steroids because they want to get as much gyno as they can get!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •