Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: aspirate

  1. #1
    MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    90

    aspirate

    if the syringe is so full of juice that you cant pull back what do you do?
    do most of you just break it into two shots?

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    if the syringe is so full of juice that you cant pull back what do you do?
    do most of you just break it into two shots?
    you can always pull it back a little more, get 5ml syringes

  3. #3
    MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    90
    i have a bunch of 3ml and want to use em all up first. i dont like having hundreds of needles lying around. but yeah next time i get some ill get the 5ml's. thanx

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    you can always pull it back a little more, get 5ml syringes
    Yes............ buy bigger syringes 5ml

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    i have a bunch of 3ml and want to use em all up first. i dont like having hundreds of needles lying around. but yeah next time i get some ill get the 5ml's. thanx
    Then I would do 2 shots instaed of one............... You don't want to pull the plunger out on mistake........ I think that would be the easiest since you want to use them up

  6. #6
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    even when the 3ml syring is fillled with 3ml, there should be room to asperate.

  7. #7
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    get some higher dosed gear so you can keep your volumes down.

  8. #8
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    You dont need all that much room to aspirate . But next time I'm gonna buy 5ml darts.

  9. #9
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    I use slin darts all the time and it is hard to pull back much - i gotta confess I dont do it as often as I should but since i go in slow i can feel when i am hitting something usually

  10. #10
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I use slin darts all the time and it is hard to pull back much - i gotta confess I dont do it as often as I should but since i go in slow i can feel when i am hitting something usually

    Nubes maan, watch what you say around the kiddoes




    Thou have been warned. Repent, and thou shall be spared the rath of his(me) awesome powers. Those which have not yet been seen(or was it rewarded

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Nubes maan, watch what you say around the kiddoes




    Thou have been warned. Repent, and thou shall be spared the rath of his(me) awesome powers. Those which have not yet been seen(or was it rewarded


    Actually last Sat I did my injection of fina in my left calve.......... went in smooth no pain, didn't hit any nerves............. I aspirated and I was in a vein....... so I guess pain and having a tough time pushing the pin in insn't a good way to tell if your in a vein or not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •