Thread: Quad Shot

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

Quad Shot

FINALLY! I hit my quads today! I was never able to do that before for some reason I was always sitting down and as soon as the pin went in I was hittin nerves or veins and was diein of pain, so today I did it standin up, and it felt great! I didnt even realize the pin was in cuz it didnt hurt at all. And no leakage at all cuz its a bigger muscle. My delts and glutes usually leak out because I am using Virormones with that newer oil that has a tendancy to leak. So as you can see Im real happy. Anyone have any idea why it hurts to do it sitting down? my guess would be that the chair pushing up displaces some stuff, or maybe im just a weirdo, what do u guys think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcat3727
    FINALLY! I hit my quads today! I was never able to do that before for some reason I was always sitting down and as soon as the pin went in I was hittin nerves or veins and was diein of pain, so today I did it standin up, and it felt great! I didnt even realize the pin was in cuz it didnt hurt at all. And no leakage at all cuz its a bigger muscle. My delts and glutes usually leak out because I am using Virormones with that newer oil that has a tendancy to leak. So as you can see Im real happy. Anyone have any idea why it hurts to do it sitting down? my guess would be that the chair pushing up displaces some stuff, or maybe im just a weirdo, what do u guys think?
    I sit on the toilet when I hit my quads............. and never have a problem...... That postion relaxes my quad so I can do the injection. I think maybe you're just a weirdo

Good for you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I sit on the toilet when I hit my quads............. and never have a problem...... That postion relaxes my quad so I can do the injection. I think maybe you're just a weirdo

Good for you.

Me too. I like to be as relaxed as I can. Less pain that way.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Haha, I'm still a pussy and won't hit my quads. I figure when the scare tissue has taken over my glutes and delts I'll be forced to face my fear. Good job though.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I usually take a warm shower to loosen up and just like Mud I sit on the shitter, relax and let her go.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Standing makes me naturally flex, whatever works for you though. It takes longer but try a 25g pin, thats all I use for injecting and never feel a thing plus less scar tissue. Good luck.

detroit is offline Banned
    I use 22g x 1" in the quad. To me its the best, no pain and easy to get at. I sit with leg extended, pinch a handful of muscle between my thumb and index finger and push the pin in sloooooow.

big swoll is offline Member
    congratulations...next step the bi's and tri's!!!!

BruiserBruder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    I use 22g x 1" in the quad. To me its the best, no pain and easy to get at. I sit with leg extended, pinch a handful of muscle between my thumb and index finger and push the pin in sloooooow.
    It's not possible to pinch muscle. By doing it this way, you are only getting fat. If anything, you should be pulling the skin taught by seperating the thumb and index finger while it is pressed against the skin. And pushing in slow is also wrong. Any IM shot should be a quick stick to avoid much pain. Ask any nurse or doctor(nurses especially, since they do more injections than doctors). The injecting of the oil should be done slow to avoid pain. Sorry to burst your bubble, bro, but I'm sure most will agree with me on these points.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a lump that stays for a couple of weeks then you are injecting into fat.

BruiserBruder you say go fast but I have to inject slow and easy. I just can't jab the pin in.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Never had a problem with quads. If one spot hurt, I'd find another and jab that f'er in

Congrats

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiserBruder
    It's not possible to pinch muscle. By doing it this way, you are only getting fat. If anything, you should be pulling the skin taught by seperating the thumb and index finger while it is pressed against the skin. And pushing in slow is also wrong. Any IM shot should be a quick stick to avoid much pain. Ask any nurse or doctor(nurses especially, since they do more injections than doctors). The injecting of the oil should be done slow to avoid pain. Sorry to burst your bubble, bro, but I'm sure most will agree with me on these points.
    Check out this post.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...highlight=dart
    75% go the slow route, who's to say that going slow is wrong. I go slow because i have a better chance of pulling out once pain is felt (as oposed to blasting into a nerve).

And when i say pinch muscle, i dont mean an itty bitty pinch, (as i stated, a"handfull"). Doing this deforms the muscle giving you more depth, so theirs less chance of going thru the muscle or hitting any nerves. Like sqeezing a watter balloon on the sides to elongate it. Anyway just giving the guy some suggestions, i have never had a problem...

Thread Information