Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    J*U*icEd's Avatar
    J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LI, NY kidd!!
    Posts
    3,167

    HCG-->intramuscular??!!

    does HCG get injected intramuscularly...i heard you have to inject under the skin??

  2. #2
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Under the skin.

  3. #3
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by pighater10
    does HCG get injected intramuscularly...i heard you have to inject under the skin??
    There are 2 views for this. The drugs instructions say IM so that is how I shoot it. However alot of guys here do it sub Q

  4. #4
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Big N, are you ready to rumble???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    Get some tanning lotion

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Get some tanning lotion
    fill out your profile, post some pics then you can talk to me noobie. I'll blow you off the stage pale as a ghost

  7. #7
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Big N, are you ready to rumble???


    not again

  8. #8
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Big N, are you ready to rumble???
    What kind of comment is this. Leave it to a German to ask someone else to fight for them. No wonder they never won a war.

  9. #9
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    What kind of comment is this. Leave it to a German to ask someone else to fight for them. No wonder they never won a war.
    asymmetrical1 the reason your comment irked me is because you yourself where asking info on HCG not long ago. While Big N and I were discussing our disagreement, all you had to comment was "lmao" at name calling that wasn't even funny, unless living that close to the French can dull anyones sence of humour.

    Regardless, I respect Big N's position of shooting Sub Q but explained that I will shoot IM based on the instructions of the drug company. Hence my statement. So unless you have something positive or instructive to post, stop post whoring.

  10. #10
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Sub-q.

    (I'm not sure why getting a tan has to do with this?)

    stupid comment.

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    asymmetrical1 the reason your comment irked me is because you yourself where asking info on HCG not long ago. While Big N and I were discussing our disagreement, all you had to comment was "lmao" at name calling that wasn't even funny, unless living that close to the French can dull anyones sence of humour.

    Regardless, I respect Big N's position of shooting Sub Q but explained that I will shoot IM based on the instructions of the drug company. Hence my statement. So unless you have something positive or instructive to post, stop post whoring.
    My question had to do with shooting 2500iu e4d and refridgeration being a problem for. I looked on the box insert for theese answers but they were'nt there(lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao toolman)

  12. #12
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    My question had to do with shooting 2500iu e4d and refridgeration being a problem for. I looked on the box insert for theese answers but they were'nt there(lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao toolman)
    Lol, OK, that was good. You got me laughing. Cheers mate!

  13. #13
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    I apologize for getting negative on tailrider.....he struck a nerve in me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •