1st Draft of next cycle

Weeks:
    1-6 50mg Prop ED
    1-4 50mg Dbol ED
    4-10 75mg Fina ED
    6-12 50mg Winny ED
    10-PCT Bromo
    PCT

I want to overlap the Prop and Fina for two weeks to make sure the Fina is good and kicked in before dropping the Prop.

Also, I want to run the Winny 2 extra weeks alone to help clean up any Prolactin/Progesterone with the Bromo. My last fina cycle I ran the fina longer than the winny and ran into some probs with a little touch of gyno after I cut out the winny.

Looking for strength and mass up front(and throughout)and then finish out by hardening it up. Any suggestions?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the only I would change is if it were my cycle I would carry the test all the way thru or at least carry it till week 10. Other than that it looks good.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Well the only I would change is if it were my cycle I would carry the test all the way thru or at least carry it till week 10. Other than that it looks good.
    Agreed............ take the test through to week 12......... You don't want the fina giving you Fina Dick. Also you want to run the fina 8 weeks, and run the winny for 6 weeks

I would drop the bromo and keep it on hand........... it could suppress your appitite. You said you saw signs of gyno but I would wait and see if it comes up again. JMO

I would also at least add nolva at 10mg ED through the cycle and the 20mg ED at PCT

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    50 mg prop/ed is only 350 mg of test a week... this is a small dosage u should shoot for 75 mg - 100 mg/ed of prop for 10 - 12 weeks. also what is ur previous cycle history.

IMO there is no need to jump start your cycle with dbol if your cycling prop. I also agree with running your prop through the entire cycle.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO there is no need to jump start your cycle with dbol if your cycling prop. I also agree with running your prop through the entire cycle.
    Agreed. I also see no reason to end with Winnie if you end with prop.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latman49
    Weeks:
    1-6 50mg Prop ED
    1-4 50mg Dbol ED
    4-10 75mg Fina ED
    6-12 50mg Winny ED
    10-PCT Bromo
    PCT

I want to overlap the Prop and Fina for two weeks to make sure the Fina is good and kicked in before dropping the Prop.

Also, I want to run the Winny 2 extra weeks alone to help clean up any Prolactin/Progesterone with the Bromo. My last fina cycle I ran the fina longer than the winny and ran into some probs with a little touch of gyno after I cut out the winny.

Looking for strength and mass up front(and throughout)and then finish out by hardening it up. Any suggestions?
    I would:
    toss the dbol
    run the prop wks1-12
    extend the tren to wk3-10(8wks)

Keep the Bromo on the side. if you get a lactation problem from prolactin, then try 800mg of B6 a day before going the Bromo route.

Take an anti-e throughout. if you had gyno sypmtoms before, you can get them again. I'm betting your last case was estrogenic in nature even though it was tren your were coming off of

Keep the test dosage less or the same as the tren and make sure to run it a couple/few wks past so that their is enough time for the tren to exit the system. Recovery will be much easier.

latman49 is offline Member
    I LOVE fina, and this is basically a Fina cycle....the only problem is with the 2 fina cycles I've run, both started having tons of sides around week 6.....but I want to run a longer cycle. That's why I wanted to run the test up front and the tren in the back.

Also, as for the dbol , I've never used it and just want to throw it in to see how my body reacts. I may end up changing the whole thing up.

As for the bromo, I know I gotta have it....losing gains and appetite are just something i have to deal with. I KNOW i am sensitive to fina gyno and B6 does nothing for me. I ran it at 1000mg and it didn't help.

I don't know if I can afford to run the prop all the way through.

Thanks for all the tips, guys....I will make some revisions and post them.

What if I dropped the prop....ran the dbol up front for 4 weeks and the winny in the back for 6, and extend the fina to 8?

that gives me the extra 2 weeks of winny that I am looking for.

week:
    1-4 dbol
    1-8 fina
    5-10 winny

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    If there isn't test, then it isn't a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    If there isn't test, then it isn't a cycle
    You've never used Fina have you?....lol

Guys, I am considering changing direction completly and running a Prop/Fina cycle and the bridging with dbol in to Prop/winny cutting cycle. I still don't know how comfortable with this, having never bridged before.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I would run ur test out to 10 weeks, u could just do 100mgs EOD if u doin prop, an start ur PCT at the end...

Thread Information