Ultimate cycle or not?

I'm in three months i will start my next cycle I just want to know what you think of this one (for cutting + quality mass)

week 1-12 Test prop 100 mg/day
    week 1-12 EQ 700 mg/week
    week 1-10 tren (fina) 75 mg/day
    week 5-12 Winny (oral) 50 mg/day

I will be doing my usual T3 + Clen While on this cycle

week 1,2,5,6,9,10 160 mcg Clen per day (I know above 120 mcg is overkill but I only have 80 mcg Tabs)

week 3,4,7,8,11,12 cytomel (T3) 50 or 100 mcg a day

WEEK 1-12 Bromocriptine 2.5 mg ED (because my reasearch showed that Bromo enhances proteinsynthesis and I know through First Hand experience that its the best Appetite suppressor)

I will be eating 150 mg of additionel Proteines a day

My Stats:

20 years old (but with stable hormonehoushold)
    25 procent BF
    170 lbs
    5 feet 11'

I will be monitored by my two uncles who are doctors (and by the way disapprove of my choice)

and I'm a MED student

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You must not be studying Endocrinology
    I think your still young to do a cycle. Is this your first? Your also obviously cutting which in that case, all those compounds are not needed. Also, you should cut down to around 15% BF before experimenting with hormones.
    A first cycle should consist of test, and only test. You expand from there. Most gains, with the least amount of juice-Thats how you get where you want to go without indangering yourself

Scratch the T3, if not then don't rotate your T3 and clen . Clen needs to be 2on 2 off, but with T3, ED administration needs to be implemented in order to maintain a steady ratio. otherwise, your going to have fluctuations which will only be detrimental to your metabolism. I do stress that you reconsider using it though

Don't use the Bromo. Prolactin wouldn't be much of a problem with the Tren doseage, and the fact that test is being ran alongside at a comprable amount. And if prolactin was to be a problem, use B6 @ 800mg to help in reducing it, as opposed to a med that is going to screw with dopamine levels, and possibly carry some nasty sides(dizzyness, headache, nausea)-I know from experience.(Dostinex would be my med of recommendation for prolactin if a med was a nesseccity)

Lastly, I would like you to stick around the board for a while and do some more research; not only on appropriate ages to start(this is a debate still going), timing issues with different compounds, and basically a complete overview of AS as a whole(see eduxation forum and FAQ)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I think your still young to do a cycle. Is this your first? Your also obviously cutting which in that case, all those compounds are not needed. Also, you should cut down to around 15% BF before experimenting with hormones.
    A first cycle should consist of test, and only test. You expand from there. Most gains, with the least amount of juice-Thats how you get where you want to go without indangering yourself

Scratch the T3, if not then don't rotate your T3 and clen . Clen needs to be 2on 2 off, but with T3, ED administration needs to be implemented in order to maintain a steady ratio. otherwise, your going to have fluctuations which will only be detrimental to your metabolism. I do stress that you reconsider using it though

Don't use the Bromo. Prolactin wouldn't be much of a problem with the Tren doseage, and the fact that test is being ran alongside at a comprable amount. And if prolactin was to be a problem, use B6 @ 800mg to help in reducing it, as opposed to a med that is going to screw with dopamine levels, and possibly carry some nasty sides(dizzyness, headache, nausea)-I know from experience.(Dostinex would be my med of recommendation for prolactin if a med was a nesseccity)

Lastly, I would like you to stick around the board for a while and do some more research; not only on appropriate ages to start(this is a debate still going), timing issues with different compounds, and basically a complete overview of AS as a whole(see eduxation forum and FAQ)
    I also agree............. solid advice

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

I'm with Pheedno and Mud Man here. I would assume by your stats that this is your first cycle, and in which case is too much.

-moto

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It scares me sometimes how much Pheedno knows!!!! bro, listen to him!!!!

Thread Information