bigtam is offline New Member

question about using anti-e's when not on steroids

I have a question for anyone knowledgable about the estrogen antagonists proviron and arimidex . I feel that my body has a tendancy to convert my natural testosternone into estrogen at a higher rate then normal, and i would like to take something to help prevent this. My question is regarding the possibility of taking one of these substances even though i would not be taking any steroids . I was thinking maybe something like 25mg of arimidex or proviron every other day. Has anyone ever tried this before? Do you think that it would make a difference? Are there any negitve side effects to taking this low dose for a prolonged period of time (Like several months)?
    Also, I do not want to negitivly effect my natural test production at all. I know that proviron is a synthetic androgen, but i do not believe that the low dose that i plan will be enough to constituite negitive feedback.
    thank for all of your help.

bigtam is offline New Member
    I posted this a day and a half ago and it is already two pages down. Damn this board circulates fast (but i love it anyway)..
    Nobody has bridged a cycle with a antiestrogen before?

Thread Information