heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

serious situation

Im 25, preparin for my first cycle, 260 lb goin on 250, 6'2". Im gettin ready for a
    375mg-500mg/week enan 1-10
    and 30mg dbol ed 1-4 cycel.
    clomid 13-15 300,100,50

my soucre for my enan keeps pushin back the date he can get my stuff, somtin bout gettin a P.O box, the problem is, i wanna run atleast 10 weeks, plus my PCT, i might end up cutting in to my gyno surgery which is scheduled for something liek march 10th. what can i do here? what will happen if im still takin clomid for the surgery.

not to mention, i need atleast a month after my last injection of hard gym tiem for my rebound, and after the surgery ill be out for a few weeks! if i move teh surgery back i cant get it till like july, and i wanted the chilsled chest all spring.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    My advise would be not to rush anything. When you get in a hurry, things tend to go wrong more readily than when you take your time. If it works out that you have to postpone your cycel or move your surgery, than so be it. You can't win 'em all.

-moto

yea, looks like ill have hooters for one more spring, cuz if i do the surgery then im not gonna juice afterwards, so if i do the gear, then get the surgery latter on, ill be much better off in the long run.

Thread Information