Thread: first time use

fbplayer is offline New Member

first time use

im 21 years old and i am looking to start using steriods . I play college football and i need something that will help me put on mass and get cut up. if there are ne suggestions i would really appreciate it. Im looking at steriods mostly thinging about primo...do u think that is a good one to star out with ot no..lemme no what u think

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    You arent ready for AS man. Atleast give us Stats/Training/Routine/Diet.. you obviously havent done any research... Dont rush into it... wait

im definately ready..i been doing research with one of my teamates so we knew how to do it. we were thinking of doing primo to gain mass and strength but we also wanna combine it with winny to get cut do u think its a good play

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    building mass and getting cut are total opposites...you either wanna gain mass or trim down..unless you are genetically gifted you can't do both and there is not substance legal or otherwise that will accomplish that for you.

well do u think that goin on a cycle of primo as a 1st time steriod is a good idea

if not primo do u have ne suggestions

Thread Information