Thread: Winstol

fbplayer is offline New Member

Winstol

i have read that winny makes people cut and it is very effective and has very little side effects. i know it gets you cut but i wanna know if it add a lot of strentgh or not. get back to me

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes Can Be Used In Bulk/strength Protocols As Well As A Cutting Protocol

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fbplayer
    i have read that winny makes people cut and it is very effective and has very little side effects. i know it gets you cut but i wanna know if it add a lot of strentgh or not. get back to me

u need to get informed brother. do some research. winny will dry u out it wont "cut" u up unless u are on a "cut up" diet !

oh and i assume the fbplayer = football player. winny is a football players nightmare btw !

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Plenty of info on winny. Hit search and type in winstrol or winny bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    Depends on what you consider little side effects. painful joints, hair going grey or falling out, etc. Not little in my book.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Winnie is ok for cuts bro, but strength....VERY minimal .....stack it with a test and u will be better off - Bigtime!

somedude247 is offline Member
    Side effects...I had mild acne on shoulders and chest, after 5-6 weeks experienced lower back pains - hardly noticeable....don't do a cycle on winnie any longer then 6-8 weeks bro.....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would say all are false.

Winny had the worse sides for me of all others.

Your not going gain alot of mass from winny, but the gains that you do achieve are near permanent. I like to cycle winny toward the end of my cycles because it gives me great pumps in the gym, it has an awesome hardening effect, and it can be cycled right up to your PCT. Although winny is good for cutting, because of the hardening effect, it will not burn fat.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    It def helps in stregnth catogory...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to stop taking Winstrol because it dried out my joints so bad, I couldn't lift for 4 months.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    if you start taking glucosamine and chondroitin a few weeks before you start your winny cycle you should expierence little if any joint pains. and who said winny strenght gains were very minimal. IMO if your looking to add strenght and minimal weight gains winny does just that with proper diet and cardio.

I agree with maxamillion

donniebaseball is offline Junior Member
    i ran a cycle of winny , ive been off for almost a month. i gained about 7 punds of mass wich i kept, and i lost a ton of chub around my lower stomach. my diet was great and i continue to eat great during PCT. everyone on here told me winny alone was a waist, its differnt for some people because i got no sides, and ive kept all my gains for the fact i train cardio about 5-6 days a week. if you want to get cut with winny you must eat right. that is the key and train a like fucker doing cardio etc. my winny cycle got my diet in order and permaenently worked cardio into my lifting schedule. all missions accomplished. overall it was a successful cycle.

fbplayer is offline New Member
    what do you feel is better to use as a footbal player winny or primo...which can get u a lot stronger and has less side effects..i hve read that primo has less effects but im not sure if is more effective

juict is offline Associate Member
    i hate winnt it kills my jouints and makes my hair fall out ,

Damn at what dose

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Winny is great IMO. You'll never know whether or not it works well for you until you try it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree on the Glucosamine!!! It's a must when on Winstrol . Start taking it about a month before the Winstrol. It takes that long to kick in!

Thread Information