scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

methyl 1-test important

Does anyone really know anything about this stuff, casue i have heard that alot of people are taking it and it seems that they dont really know what they are putting in there body. I am considering taking it but dont want to do it if i dont know what the potential risks are. What roid would you compare it too for gains and side affects wise. Do any of you think it is stupid to take since it is not even really been out and tested on humans yet?

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    Does anyone really know anything about this stuff, casue i have heard that alot of people are taking it and it seems that they dont really know what they are putting in there body. I am considering taking it but dont want to do it if i dont know what the potential risks are. What roid would you compare it too for gains and side affects wise. Do any of you think it is stupid to take since it is not even really been out and tested on humans yet?
    no flame but you need to brush up on your research. i took 1 ad which converts to 1-test and later decided it wasn't worth it. believe it or not i actually began to develope minor gyno from it. so if i were you i would stick around and run some searches. also what is your age, weight, training experience.

Thread Information