Thread: Test 400 hurts?

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Test 400 hurts?

I've heard alot of people say T400 hurts pretty bad. Some have said to mix it with deca to ease the pain. I plan to try that but how excatly do I mix it? Just draw it up 1cc of each in the same syringe? Thanks for any replys.

Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    I've heard alot of people say T400 hurts pretty bad. Some have said to mix it with deca to ease the pain. I plan to try that but how excatly do I mix it? Just draw it up 1cc of each in the same syringe? Thanks for any replys.
    Yea pretty much. Just put em both in there and let it sit for a couple of min. SHould help with the pain. Personally i like the pain tho, makes you remember its there and time to work hard.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You aren't gonna have to dilute it with something else. The t400 alone is gonna leave a mark...

well do not use deca to ease the pain use deca bc u want it in your cycle, t400 does hurt more. You can also mix t400 with b12, but it will still hurt that is just the sacrifice u have to take

VAgym is offline Junior Member
    I ran T-400 in a cycle. That stuff kills. It was just painful to walk. I ended up mixing it with EQ. I also broke the dosage in half and did them twice a week instead of once a week with such a high dosage

legend is offline Associate Member
    there is no doubt it hurts like hell. but it also works. and works well. mix it with something if you can but if not. feel the burn and get ready to grow.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Just mix it as a 1:1 ratio with deca , hell ive even put the B12 in there as well to get 3cc of what i like to call "weird shit mix"........Hitman

Thread Information