Thread: d-bol mid cycle

buckwheat is offline Associate Member

d-bol mid cycle

anyone ever throw d-bol in midcycle.what were the results.will this put a huge kick in my cycle.im doing 125mg EQ eod, 100mg prop. eod.im going to do this for sure.never done orals before.any suggestions on doses.i have 96 d-bol caps DK

mass junkie is offline banned
    Never heard of it thrown in the middle of a cycle...but def to kickstart a cycle.......

latman49 is offline Member
    I have been toying with the idea of running a long cycle with the dbol starting on week 4 and running till about week 9 or 10 but i haven't worked it all out. Still doing some research on progressive cycles.

latman49 is offline Member
    what mg are those 96 dbol tabs??

sd11 is offline Banned
    You could run it for the entire length of the cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    How long are you running the reg cycle? If it's long enough I'm sure it could be done. If it's short, I'd say save it.

Doc

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know what the results would be mid cycle but rumor is if thrown in at the end results are awesome. The idea is you will one large surge before starting pct. Can't say for sure though since I have always started the cycle with dbol .

d-bol

the d's i have are 10mg caps.im runnin my EQ 10 weeks.the prop i was thinkin of stopping while i do the d-bol then runnin it a week or two before pct.

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    bump

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I started running Dbol just at 2 weeks ago and I'm 7 weeks into a 10 week cycle.I'm really liking the pump I get almost immediately after starting my workout.I can tell a small increase in strength and have noticed no water retention,(while also taking nolvadex ).This is the first time I've ever taken D at the end of a cycle but I'm definately enjoying my results.
    I'm also taking 600mgs test enenthate and 400mgs eq every week.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I did just that in this cycle. About 4 weeks in I decided to throw in he d-bol @ 20mg/day. 10mg in the morning as soon as I wake up and just before bed on non training days...1.5 hours before training on training days. I am from the mega low dose school, and boy is it paying off. I dont know how much longer you have to go on your cycle, but at 20mg/day you could go for 48 days with what you have.

JMHO

D

p.s. Go to WalMart and get some Milk Thistle for the ole liver...

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    the d's i have are 10mg caps.im runnin my EQ 10 weeks.the prop i was thinkin of stopping while i do the d-bol then runnin it a week or two before pct.
    Wait, are you saying you’re only running a base of EQ for 10 weeks while you add Prop, and stop prop for dbol then continue with prop?

Clear that up. If that’s what you’re saying I don’t think that’s a good idea. Run the prop the entire time.

Doc

yea

i started with 20mg and now im up to 30mg.i have a increase in strenghth and size.no bloat.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm thinking of doing the same thing,I'm in week 9 and doc has me on meds that are slowing me down and slight loss of strength,maybe this will get me motivated again.

Sorry about the meds DB.

Buckwheat,

If you’re running a prop/eq cycle don’t discontinue the prop to run Dbol . Run the prop the whole time. If you’re not taking anti-e’s, you might want to in order to reduce the increase in water retention that will most likely arise from taking the dbols.

Doc

Thread Information