skooter001 is offline New Member

Hello, and a couple of questions...

Hi all,

I have been trawling your site for the last few hours and have had some very interesting reading. I am very new to the world of Steroids .

A bit of background:

I am 31, have a healthy career in Health and Safety for one of the biggest construction companies in the UK, and I also work nightclub doors on weekends.

I am currently 17st and 6foot tall, have settled in to marriage for the last four years after leading an active life in the Armed forces for 12 years.

In the last 4 years I have basically done no physical workouts and become a bit of a couch potato. Now that I am back working the doors I would like to get bigger but no so big my employees start asking questions. Plus there is random drug testing.

Anyway I have got my hands on NANDROLONE DECANOTE and SUSTENON 250. pic below:

I have been having a good read of the Education thread and a lot of people seem to shy away from Sus.

My main questions are about how I have been told to use the Steroids. I have been told to mix both in a syringe and inject into the Buttocks, the first course of Dec and Sus twice a week for two weeks, then one a week in a 14 week course. Is this correct?

My other main question is about the Sus, can I reduce this to half an amp if I find myself to aggressive on it.

Hope this board can help.

Morganvw1.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'd get back in the gym for a year or two and get my training and diet back on track before using AAS. Since you already bought the gear i assume you don't plan on waiting. What type of cycle are planning on running?

Sorry to be a complete novice but what is cycle? If you mean what are my training habits it will be 3 times a week for 2 hours with a friend who is a personal trainer.

I have a multi gym in my garage and free weights.

Morganvw1

P.S. yeah I intend using the dec to strip the fat, or so I have been told this is what it will do.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    No deca won't get rid of fat. 250mgs a week are not going to be very effective. I feel you need to get back in the gym and eat.

Check out the drug profiles section, there is more than enough info in there to help you.

Hey what is "17st"? Just wondering......

Now that I have these, what is the best way to maximise what I have. obviously because I have the Sus, should I take a full amp on my first time or should I ease into it.

Perhaps this is not the best way to describe what I am after, but I am not looking to get huge, what I am looking for is quick results so that it will build my confidence, after that I will go back to training without the steroids .

I have a book that was also borrowed called body for life. I have been told this will help me understand my diet and how to train properly.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Hey what is "17st"? Just wondering......
    Stone... I live in the UK.

Ok if your going to use it then do this-
    500mgs wk sus
    400mgs wk deca
    Clomid and Nolva Pct
    I'm telling you though if you are having to read a book about diet and training you are not ready to take steroids . Steroids should be used when you have exhausted your natural ability to gain. I didn't wait but spent 11 years in a gym and on a football field to get ready for the so called "dark side". So what does 17st mean?

So how much do you weigh? Don't know how much a stone weighs.

So how much do you weigh? Don't know how much a stone weighs.
    Just worked it out: 107.95 k

And Bro I'm not trying to come across as an ahole but before you risk your health please take a couple of months of training and read everything you can about anabolics then jump on something. The last thing I want to do is discourage someone from reaching their full potential but I also don't want you to screw yourself up in the long run.

What is a k? I assume kilo but bro I live in south Texas and have been out of the US once. Pounds please ( :

And Bro I'm not trying to come across as an ahole but before you risk your health please take a couple of months of training and read everything you can about anabolics then jump on something. The last thing I want to do is discourage someone from reaching their full potential but I also don't want you to screw yourself up in the long run.
    OK DADDYDBOL, I will take your advice m8. I will get back into the gym for the next two or three months. Last thing I want to do is F$ck myself in the long run.

I have been taking Createen (sorry spelling) to assist when I have been training in conjunction with twin labs testosterone fuel booster. I wouldn’t say I eat unhealthily but not to a diet like a pro body builder. I do feel though my cardiovascular ha suffered since I came out of the forces.

What is a k? I assume kilo but bro I live in south Texas and have been out of the US once. Pounds please ( :
    238 pounds...

Thank you for your help ladies and gents...

I will keep loging in and see what info I can get.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Morgan, welcome to the board. To start with listen to the guys, the deca and test are going to bulk you up quite a bit, if you BF % isn't low to start with, you will not be pleased with the results. Also, I would train,eat and sleep hard for at least a year. I know the gear is burning a hole in your pocket (trust me I know) but if you start earlier you are just going to waste it on gains you would have made naturrally. Also, PCT as mentioned earlier is the most important. Nolva, clomid and source some bromo, if you get gyno from deca it is the only thing that works. Good luck.SG1

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Hey Morgan, welcome to the board. To start with listen to the guys, the deca and test are going to bulk you up quite a bit, if you BF % isn't low to start with, you will not be pleased with the results. Also, I would train,eat and sleep hard for at least a year. I know the gear is burning a hole in your pocket (trust me I know) but if you start earlier you are just going to waste it on gains you would have made naturrally. Also, PCT as mentioned earlier is the most important. Nolva, clomid and source some bromo, if you get gyno from deca it is the only thing that works. Good luck.SG1
    I agree 100%. Wait at least a year so you have your lifting and diet right. Without those, you will see no gains on juice. Also your lifting schedule is no good. 2 hr workouts are too long. You should always try to get it done in under an hour. After 1 hour, cortizal builds up and that is your enemy as it stops muscle growth.

Body for life is a great book. It was my starting block back to health 3 years ago. Spend the next 12 months living it, working out, learning about diet and reading more about AAS. You have alot to learn and if you rush it, you will only get what you put into it, which is about nothing at this point. Take the time and do it right.

roofer is offline New Member
    some real good advice given bro. After researching more you can cycle with much more success.

Thanks all, and yes the Juice is burning a hole. Will the juice keep for a year? And what or who is best to keep it. I suppose a cool place like the garage.

Again I am not looking to go all the way with the training and get sooo big as it would be unpractical in my job, what I am looking to do is define and bulk.

Good decision, you will be glad you waited and to be honest the next few months in the gym you may find you don't even need juice. In that instance you will then need to send me all your gear.

Just keep it in a dry cool place, it'll be fine.

Thread Information