Thread: Clen Questions

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Clen Questions

Hey

Two quick questions:

1) Should you break up clen dosages throughout the day?

2) I read the Clen Handbook in the educational section and it says not to take close to a workout....I was going to take it pre workout for a boost...bad idea?

Bri

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. Yes............ break them up and do not go past 3:00PM or you will have problems sleeping

2. Clen can make you feel weak at times........ especially at the higher doses and when it kicks in.......... So I always take the clen about 2 hours before I workout.

Make sure you take in plenty of water while on clen..... no less then 2 gallons a day.................. If not the cramping is by most the worst side of clen at least to me

Supps to use:

Taurine (sp)
    Pottasium (sp)
    WATER
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-14-2003 at 07:10 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    1st time i used clen , i took it 1/2 before cardio and felt like I was having a heart attack, tried it againg 1hr before lifting and wasn't too bad, but got a little light headed, definitely NOT the same effect as ECA stack

Ok, then I will wait until post workout (around 10:am) each day for my first clen dose

Hey guys got a few more Clen questions:

One if I start at 10am and break my doses into every 2 hours (20mcg) I will go well past 3pm....how can I dose when I get up to 100 or 120mcg a day? Should I start taking larger doses at some point, like 40mcg at a time?

Also, does Clen raise blood pressure..took mine at the store today and it was throuhg the roof....or the machine was broken.

Bri

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    my blood pressure goes up when I take clen , but I'm not sure if it's from that or the AAS, once i started getting used to it, i would take two at a time, a little scary at first, but I was ok, you'll get used to that too, just don't do cardio and you should be fine, take two in the morning and see how you react, wait a little longer to take one more, better safe than sorry, dosage depends on body weight too, don't just go all the way up to 120mcg a day because someone else posted that as their cycle, they could outweigh you by a hundred lbs!

Hey guys one other clen related question....when I switch to my ECA after two weeks, do I take the recommended dosage on the bottle. It has 2 caps 3 times a day.

Here is the amounts for
    Serving Size: 2 Caps
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**

Ephedrine alkaloids 20mg †
    Caffeine 200mg †
    Acetylsalicylic acid 324mg

Thread Information