Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member

permiant lean gains

I'm two and 1/2 weeks into my first cycle, which I've been told isn't very good. I've done research, but I don't know that many guys who have real experience. I'm looking for quality lean gains that will stick, don't care about huge gains,more quality, and I need some cycle advice. appreciate any help!
    5'11 218lb 12% bf 22 yrs old
    been working out seriosly for 6 yrs. (I was tiny when I was young)
    my cycle now:
    deca 400 wk 1-8
    Primobolan 200 wk 4-8
    I know it sucks, you guys told me!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you want said? You said you've already been told your cycle sucks and I agree. Now what?

1) it needs test
    2) deca is a bulk mass drug and thats not what you said you wanted
    3) primo isn't the best steroid IMO and 4 weeks isn't enough

RON
    BTW bro is you find something that gives permanent gains let me know cause I wan't some

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wow what a horrible cycle. The primo is a waste at that length, the deca isn't run long enough and doesn't fit in with your goals at all.

example

give me an example, please! I do want to add size and strength by the way, just not looking to blow up with water weight, I know I'll get a little, but I don't want too much.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    give me an example, please! I do want to add size and strength by the way, just not looking to blow up with water weight, I know I'll get a little, but I don't want too much.
    Test Enanthate wouldn't have been all that bad, prop would have been even better but deca 's gonna make you all kinds of bloated. I don't get that bloated from enanthate/eq but I drink a lot of water and stay away from sodium while on.

You seem like your were less than mentally prepared for this cycle. Please for your own physical safety do some studying before you get into this shit. If you don't know what your doing this stuff could really mess you up

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, Listen to Ron, go with something simple, less is better, unless you are BDTR.
    Test eth-500mg week 12 weeks
    nolva 10mg ed to help with bloat or liquidex
    nolva and clomid for pct

If you really want to run deca stop it two weeks short of the test. GOOD LUCK! SG1

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    I think a lot of guys who are doing research on the internet read the drug profiles that seem to favor the "safer" steroids , i.e. deca , primo. I fell into that hole myself the first time I juiced. Better to listen to bros with experience.

thanks

Thanks fellas, I just wanted some imput. scottninpo is right I did alot of reading, but had no "experienced' friends to ask, thats why I came to you guys. I thought test was going to blow me up with water and give me all kinds of terrible side effects. I'll rethink for my next cycle and see if I can find out more.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    With more research you will find that most of these side effects can be eliminated or significantly reduced with proper precaution. I would stop your cycle now. Do some more reading and get the right stuff for your next cycle. I will echo the endorsement of Test Enanthate for 10-12 weeks. You could add deca to that but, it your choice. Never do a cycle without Test.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    Thanks fellas, I just wanted some imput. scottninpo is right I did alot of reading, but had no "experienced' friends to ask, thats why I came to you guys. I thought test was going to blow me up with water and give me all kinds of terrible side effects. I'll rethink for my next cycle and see if I can find out more.
    one problem here is that you say you're two weeks in, well now when you stop you may be pretty shut down..i would advise gettin clomid and nolva and running PCT otherwise your dick may not function the way you want it to.

Thread Information