Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    pinhead is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    117

    Red face Opinion on cycle

    I was thinking for my next cycle
    wk 1-8 sust250 2x'swk
    wk8-18deca 300 1wk
    wk8-18d-bol 30mg ed
    nolva wk8-18 10mg ed
    nolva pct 20 ed ?wks
    weight 175 age 26 height 6' looking to gain
    Last edited by pinhead; 11-14-2003 at 10:43 AM.

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    How many cycles have you ran................ If this is your first I would drop the deca

    You need to extend the sus to 10 weeks and inject at least E3D better EOD.

    Your going to kill your liver running D-bol that long bro

    Runthe nolva from day 1

    Are you going to use just nolva for PCT? I would add clomid

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I agree with Mud.

    To add to the mix. DBOL should be run in the beginning to jump start your cycle. You should only run it for four weeks. And if you did run the Deca (which you shouldn't), you should also run it from day one)

    You will definitely gain some mass on a Sust cycle only.

  4. #4
    MetalGear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I agree with Mud.

    To add to the mix. DBOL should be run in the beginning to jump start your cycle. You should only run it for four weeks. And if you did run the Deca (which you shouldn't), you should also run it from day one)

    You will definitely gain some mass on a Sust cycle only.


    why shouldn't he run the deca?

  5. #5
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGear
    why shouldn't he run the deca?

    Cause Deca sucks............

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGear
    why shouldn't he run the deca?
    First cycle should either be test only or a test/eq IMO......... you can also add d-bol to jumpstart.

    Adding deca means now needing to have anti-prolactins on hand in case of progestrogen related gyno. I know it's rare but still can happen.

    Pluss deca shuts you down hard and for a first cycle you want PCT to go smooth.......... non experiance AS users will not run PCT long enough, not at all, or not use enough to get HPTA going............ I think adding deca just complicates things.

  7. #7
    MetalGear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    he should stack the sus and deca and get clomid and only run dbol for like 6 weeks tops
    so it should look like this

    either
    sus eod
    deca 1wk
    nolv day one@10mged
    pct nolv 20mg ed


    or
    sust eod 10wks

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGear
    so it should look like this

    either
    sus eod
    deca 1wk
    nolv day one@10mged
    pct nolv 20mg ed


    or
    sust eod 10wks
    No his cycle should look like this:

    1 - 4 D-bol 30mg
    1 - 10 SUS 500mg EOD
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT starts 3 weeks after last SUS injection

    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

  9. #9
    MetalGear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5
    I have always been told that deca is a good building block to keep gains and d-bol or sust in this case will help with producing more gains just an opinion

  10. #10
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No his cycle should look like this:

    1 - 4 D-bol 30mg
    1 - 10 SUS 500mg EOD
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT starts 3 weeks after last SUS injection

    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

    Thats much more reasonable and I think you will have better gains that will stay with you.

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGear
    I have always been told that deca is a good building block to keep gains and d-bol or sust in this case will help with producing more gains just an opinion
    Deca is a very good bulking AS................ but just not a good choice for a first cycle. Keeping gains is all in the PCT and keeping cals high durring that time and a few weeks past PCT.

  12. #12
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalGear
    I have always been told that deca is a good building block to keep gains and d-bol or sust in this case will help with producing more gains just an opinion

    Deca is considered by many in the BB world as a designer steroid . It exposes you to too many sides without the best gains. It does help with chronic joint pain but other than that eq is 10x better choice.

  13. #13
    MetalGear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Deca is considered by many in the BB world as a designer steroid. It exposes you to too many sides without the best gains. It does help with chronic joint pain but other than that eq is 10x better choice.

    well sounds like you guys know your #@%$^ this message board is alot better than any other i've been to thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •