shim jahng is offline Junior Member

question about a blood test

I went to my dr the other day for something, and while i was there i mentioned the fact that i thought i some small lumps behind my nips
    (from puberty , cause i have yet to do my cycel) and she looked at them and siad that my pecs look fine, and that its sometimes common for men to have a tiny bit of excess tissue behind them, she felt the lumps and siad they were normal. She then siad, but lets do a blood test to see whats going on with your hormones. She marks the sheet to test my Testosterone , prolactin, estrodial lelves, and i think there was another one but i cant remember which. I siad cool i would like to know what they are anyway. so they draw my blood and i go home. Then i remember that i took a 20mg nolva tab the day before, and i would have taken one the morning of the blood draw, but i forogt to so i took it when i got home. i was taking them in perperation for a cycle i was gonna start on monday. did i just up my estrogen level by accident? could that 20mg tab the day before the test effect my estrogen levels? will they be able to tell i took nolvadex ? or would it have been gone from my system by them? anyone have any input on this?

Thanks

Shim

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't you start a cycle less than two months ago?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=66659

-moto

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Didn't you start a cycle less than two months ago?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=66659

-moto

i did, but i got two shots into it and had to abort. i have now made better preperations, and im gonna give it another try.

thanks for the replies.

shim

Thread Information