helios is offline Associate Member

Question for those who already had gyno surgery

I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon for my gynocomastia (got it during puberty, not steroids ) the beginning of January. My one hang up is I will starting my 2nd cycle mid December. It is a test prop/EQ/clen cycle.

My two questions are:
    1. Does a plastic surgeon draw blood for any sort of tests related to gyno and hormone levels?
    2. If so, should I put my cycle on hold until after the consultation?

The help is much appreciated as always.

-Helios

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    i cant tell you what they draw the blood for but im getting my gyno removed on monday and i had blood drawn today for it. they have to draw your blood before any type of surgery. what they look for in it i have no clue. but im in the middle of a cycle right now so i have my fingers crossed.

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member
    bump, if anyoen can answer this, id like to know too, im getting a gyno surgery a few weeks after my first cycle, id like to kno this one b4 i start.

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member
    another bump, i needa know this

juicebiggalo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavydchamp
    another bump, i needa know this
    i had puberty related gyno from the time i was twelve... started at the size of a pea... ended up the size of half a golf ball... let me tell you how fun that was growing up playing sports... first off make surgery a last resort as i have had it twice @16 and 19... i to used a plastic surgeon but the scar is still pretty nasty due to the type of skin you have around your nipple... they did run tests for my natural test production as that is what of the bigger factors... i can also tell you i would imagine if they thought you were juicing your insurance might not cover it under health but under cosmetic and then youd have to pay... i wish now they would have tried some medication to see if it could be reduced or removed as i was not offered that option... they will never get the whole thing(unless i want an inverted nipple... the ladies will love that shit) but its managable... the thing that sucks is that the surgeon removed some of my natural tissue behind my nipple so my left pec will always have way more shape and tone than my right... its one of those things that everyone else might not be able to tell but you do everyday when you look in the mirror... one last thing, if you go ahead with the surgery talk to the surgeon about what kind of incision he/she will make

Thread Information