biggen is offline Associate Member

where you shoot dosent matter right?

shooting test e and eq. shoothing those in lets say the test in the right glute and quad evry time, and the eq in the left glute and quad. it wont make my right leg bigger will it. it should just disperse in to my bloodstream and go everywhere.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    shooting test e and eq. shoothing those in lets say the test in the right glute and quad evry time, and the eq in the left glute and quad. it wont make my right leg bigger will it. it should just disperse in to my bloodstream and go everywhere.

Yeh thats fine, if it would can you imagine how large Arnolds ass would be?!?

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Most people here say that injection sites do not see any increase in size, apart from the temporary swelling from the injected oil.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's fine but why not put the eq and test in the same syringe....... cut down on injections and scar tissue

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine but why not put the eq and test in the same syringe....... cut down on injections and scar tissue
    And save needles.

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggen
    I'm not sure what your level of understanding is, so I'll say that you should make sure you understand everything about injecting - e.g. especially aspirating. When you mentioned your bloodstream, it made me wonder if you were going to shoot into a vein or artery.

RA

biggen is offline Associate Member
    no im not shooting for a vien or an artery, that would probobaly give me a heart attack right? but thanks for the concern. now as for putting them both in the same syringe, thats a great idea, i will save 4 sticks and two syringes a week. thanks

Prot is offline Banned
    actually the equipoise cuts any pain from test and is a good mix for that reason. However at one time seems a study did show more utilization from a glute injection then from other areas.

Thread Information