Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    that just makes me sick

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Angry

Sometimes in this game even if you follow all the precautions to the letter you still can get burned. I remember when Bigkev was one of the most respected people on the board. Now he's a piece of Dog Shit. Like a lot of Bro's have been saying, he'll get his eventually.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuck BK and all scammers, they probably steal old ladies wallets take money from donation jars so some cheep crack whore will blow em

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Scammers are a dime a dozen...........it is not only on the net they will scam someone......some of these sick fucks well scam people eye to eye.......makes me friggin sick to see low lifes do this........just goes to show the low morals that scammers have........they suck u in, make u fell everything is ok, then take your money and run.......it's a lifestyle for them........well in my opinion I would not piss on them if they were on fire.........and NO i've not been scammed before, just pisses my of to read stuff like this.......if BK is still here he should be banned..........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    I too was scammed by Big Kev/Big Sean two years ago. And I too took so much shit from everyone who defended him. I am so glad that this is now out in the open 100%. That Big Kev is a scamming piece of garbage. I too use to respect him very much in the begining. This was the only time i have ever gotten scammed. A VERY BIG FUCK YOU TO BIG KEV!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah Sean was the one that I was recommended to by Big Kev. Couldn't remember that scumbags name. The shit was from Texas I think he said his last name was Connor or something like that. It was over a year ago so I'm not for sure. Fucking duche!

I don't get it though. There is so much money you could make by scamming people. The must have rolled in so much money. But how the hell do you live with yourself. Personally I could never do it no matter how much money was behind it. Hey I'm sure BK is a rat and wouldn't hesitate to rat someone out to save his own ass. PUSSY!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What worries me is all the people he may have taken at anabolex - while freakz is bad enough, the membership at bolex is much larger and dont have as many mods - the ones I know over there are really good people - Cutieface, Bigguns21, JP of course and others but I hope he didnt mess up over there but I am afraid he did - very bad about freakz

heem is offline New Member
    That guy is a piece of shit , he just got my boy for a lot of dough. This dude told my boy that his legit sources were fishy and that he knows of a guy. Guess who? :

Ambulance is offline Member
    So I'm assuming BigKev has been banned? LOL

heem is offline New Member
    That guy is a piece of shit , he just got my boy for a lot of dough. This dude told my boy that his legit sources were fishy and that he knows of a guy. Guess who? :

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    What worries me is all the people he may have taken at anabolex - while freakz is bad enough, the membership at bolex is much larger and dont have as many mods - the ones I know over there are really good people - Cutieface, Bigguns21, JP of course and others but I hope he didnt mess up over there but I am afraid he did - very bad about freakz
    Cyc, from my reading over at bolex, they have been hit harder than we were at anafreakz. I have 5 members who have lost out, bolex has a few more, and I am sure more will come out when they get online and read the news. My guess is right now the count is well over 10k.

Somethings we have to chalk up as experience, unless there is a way we can find this guy (I am sure there is) here is something to laugh at, in hind site i was a Gullible naïve fool who learned a 300.00 lesson. check out one of his lies and also a transfer western union point.

>>>>>>I have changed pick up points on the funds. Send it to
    >>>>>>Terry Goss
    >>>>>>Houston, Texas

I wrote,
    "do i have any assurance that i am not being scammed?"

"On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:48:19 -0800 shangailabs
    wrote:
    My reputation is flawless, this is how I make my living. I have been
    in buisiness for quite sometime and have alot of customers on
    various boards. BigKev referred you so he can vouch for me we have done alot of buisiness. My reputation is my livelyhood
    . Your in good hands. "

I cannot believe i fell for that line of crap??

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread will produce both negative and positive affects.
    Positive. Newbies and even experienced buyers will be more cautious
    Boards will moderate sources more thoroughly.
    Sources will be more cautious.

Negative: This will produce more new scammers now.
    This thread shows how easy it is to scam people and how much money is in the market.
    Newbies are gonna have a hard time finding a reliable source because the legit sources now have to be cautious and not accept new orders.

I have a feeling there are people looking for Big Kev right now. I mean seriously investigating where he lives and where he can be found. They wont say it but they are already looking and have a good idea where he is. Im sure a baseball bat will be waiting for him outside of his gym. Hard to workout without a knee cap.

Maybe we should start a thread of where's BigKev?...compile all of our information that we know about him and figure it out. Hire a PI and well beat the piss out of him. The problem with scamming so many people is that your going to have so many people after you. It only takes one to put a hurting on you. God I hate him.

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Maybe we should start a thread of where's BigKev?...compile all of our information that we know about him and figure it out. Hire a PI and well beat the piss out of him. The problem with scamming so many people is that your going to have so many people after you. It only takes one to put a hurting on you. God I hate him.
    I could help with this. Just need his name. I could probably locate him.
    It's what I do 8 to 5.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-sun
    I could help with this. Just need his name. I could probably locate him.
    It's what I do 8 to 5.
    I think it's Kevin. I'll get back to you on the last name.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I think it's Kevin. I'll get back to you on the last name.
    Get his last name. Also, do we have a last known address. Some of us make a living taking care of assholes like this. Not me mind you, but some of us.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Get his last name. Also, do we have a last known address. Some of us make a living taking care of assholes like this. Not me mind you, but some of us.
    lol, that was a joke, but i'm sure that this is not over.

G-S Guest
    There are people working on getting his real last name.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    G-S I will pm you tommorrow - but you gotta promise that something will get done with it

G-S Guest
    Oh, something will...

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I come back after a few months off and the first thing I see is this fools name again.I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to produce a sticky for newbies to stay away from him.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    someone needs to take a baseball bat to bigkevs head.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Too bad about BigKev he was a big mofo though. Seem to remember a back lat spread pic of his.... HUUUGE. But a scammer, that's just sad!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we have hurt him pretty bad by dragging his name through the dirt, I hope no one goes out and gets assualt charges slapped on them because you know he would be a punk ass bitch and press charges. If you do it, do right..........

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Wow...unbelievable. I remember bk from a long time ago....and jenna. unbelievable.

i'm still getting caught up on my reading and found this...i'm in shock. Would not have guessed this in a million years.

kind of bummed out now...makes you appreciate the good guys out there.

DrB2K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    I don't post over here much and I was not one of BK's victims but I have been scammed before so I can relate. Here is a link to what info we have at Anabolex:

http://anabolex.com/forums/showthrea...hreadid=104904

Some of the same info you have and some new info too. Some of our members live close to Elm Mott, TX where he was having the cash sent by WU. There is only one WY agent in Elm Mott, TX. Maybe you guys can get some info from the above link.

Hope this helps. Something tells me Big Kev is going to find himself in a world of hurt real soon.

Doc
    Last edited by DrB2K; 12-02-2003 at 03:18 PM.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB2K
    I don't post over here much and I was not one of BK's victims but I have been scammed before so I can relate. Here is a link to what info we have at Anabolex:

http://anabolex.com/forums/showthrea...hreadid=104904

Some of the same info you have and some new info too. Some of our members live close to Elm Mott, TX where he was having the cash sent by WU. There is only one WY agent in Elm Mott, TX. Maybe you guys can get some info from the above link.

Hope this helps. Something tells me Big Kev (or whatever his real name is) is going to find himself in a world of hurt real soon.

Doc
    I hope somebody gives him the beats and takes picts!

barbarian is offline Banned
    scum scum scum he needs a 400smalblock droped on his scaming head!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Back to his old ways I see. He'll get what he deserves one day, everbody does.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Hey Big Kev you piece of shit. DIE!!!

kayshound is offline New Member
    good job j-s

id fukin throw my 475 pound incline bench at him inluding the fukin smith machin

and no the ****er didnt scam me but i feel bad for the kids he did

stonerocky is offline New Member
    there is alot of information about this guy on bolex. but even more was posted on musclemayhem. at bolex they had to start editting stuff out because they didnt want to be liable if something happened to the guy as a result of his info being obtained through their board. i understand that. but chads board noone gives a **** about that since there is no direct threats being made.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stonerocky
    there is alot of information about this guy on bolex. but even more was posted on musclemayhem. at bolex they had to start editting stuff out because they didnt want to be liable if something happened to the guy as a result of his info being obtained through their board. i understand that. but chads board noone gives a **** about that since there is no direct threats being made.

I would think a lot of people are after this guy....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yeah....thought i'd bump this thread back up I guess...Always heard about the stories of this guy. I heard he was cool from some members, then the rest think hes an ass....IMO anyone willing to cheat anyone out of that kind of money is a ****ing prick.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I remember the guy now...he posted alot in some of my threads. I did a search and saw his avatar...never could forget those lats. Why does everyone have to turn evil?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not evil bro...Just greedy with no morals
    or standards of how to treat others...

Where some bros would never scam another because
    they know it's wrong and they are a stand up bro...

You always have that asshole we all grew up with that
    would act like your best friend for months and then
    steal your ****ing bike or worse!!!

Know what I mean??? It's all the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I remember the guy now...he posted alot in some of my threads. I did a search and saw his avatar...never could forget those lats. Why does everyone have to turn evil?
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-12-2004 at 05:20 PM.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Sucks

A ROYAL ass beating is in order. Mafia type hit is a good way is teaching wrong do'ers the right way..

first the fatboy's break up now this..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information