Thread: test cyponate

curthoff is offline New Member

test cyponate

i am starting my first cycle of cyponate 200.
    is it better to do one injection a week or twice a week. I am also starting at 200 a week working up to 400 or 600 depending on results.
    I've been told once a week is good but then i have also been told that the harmone fluctuations could cause more side effects. any comments?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    how old are you?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Who many cycles have you ran?

You do not want tp pyramid your dosages

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    how old are you?
    I'am 24.

realityarts is offline Member
    Post your whole cycle plan with your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Who many cycles have you ran?

You do not want tp pyramid your dosages
    It's my first cycle. What's the problem with a pyramid?What would you reccomend?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curthoff
    It's my first cycle. What's the problem with a pyramid?What would you reccomend?
    keep your levels cosistant. the pyramid is an old-school train of thought. Take 400-500mg/wk shooting something like on Mon/thurs. What is your plan for anti-es/pct?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    keep your levels cosistant. the pyramid is an old-school train of thought. Take 400-500mg/wk shooting something like on Mon/thurs. What is your plan for anti-es/pct?
    No plans for anti-es/pct, I was pyramiding to find out how my body would react. Want to try to keep side effect low. Is anti necessary?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Well you need to research more if you think you don't need anti-e's or clomid for PCT

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Well you need to research more if you think you don't need anti-e's or clomid for PCT
    couldnt agree more

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    No plans for anti-es/pct, I was pyramiding to find out how my body would react. Want to try to keep side effect low. Is anti necessary?
    You MUST have anti-es.
    I did 200 mg/week. My test level jumped up to 1300, my es. level jumped up to 79. At list you should have anti-es in your hands. Just in case. If you don't want have gyno

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    ditto, hold off until you find out for yourself why they are necessary/or would be to your benefit.

realityarts is offline Member
    You might not need them, but you should have them on hand. If not, you may be posting later asking about what to do about gyno. If you want be safe about it (which is what you insinuated) then make sure you thoroughly research anti-e meds and have them on hand.

RA

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Curthoff,

Welcome to AR! I see you're a new member. Good to have you on the board.

Here is some very basic info for you:

Whenever you do a cycle, especially one that includes testosterone , you should at least have two things on hand:
    1. Nolvadex in order to address gyno.
    2. Clomid for PCT (post cycle therapy ) during which you stimulate your body to start producing testosterone after a cycle. (Testosterone production will be reduced if not shut down completely during a cycle).

Since this is your first cycle, there is no need to use more than 250mg-400mg of testosterone per week.

Any doses of testosterone greater than 250mg per week should be broken down into two or more evenly spaced injections during each week in order to keep your testosterone levels relatively constant.

Curthoff, you might be in a hurry to start your cycle, but I strongly suggest that you wait for a few weeks and do some more reading on AR about cycles before you begin. It's great that you want to start slowly with a testosterone-only cycle in order to see how your body reacts. But, what happens if you suffer gyno? Are you prepared to address it? By what you've written so far, the answer is clearly, "No."

You might be one of the lucky people who does not suffer gyno, but you should be prepared.

We're all here to help you and possibly learn from you as you grow. Just make sure you take time to help yourself first by researching (reading posts, using the search button on the upper right hand corner of the board). Many of the things I mentioned in this thread have already been covered in detail in other posts (use the search function to find them).

Best of luck. After you do some more research, let us know how we can help you by posting a questions on the board.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-14-2003 at 06:26 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I noticed the first signs of gyno, sensitive nipples withing the first three weeks of my first cycle of test cyp this summer. I am very glad I had all the nolva and liquidex I needed in the cabinet.

Thread Information