Injecting Andriol?

The only reason I ask, is because I can get loads of it, but it doesn't absorb well, therefore monster doses are necessary.
    Has anyone heard if this is, or can be, a valuable injecable?
    I know someone who has, but this guy was Spun somethin' serious, and I was only around this clown for three weeks, so all I can tell you is, he didn't die, and he (usually) came to work everyday.
    But would it work?
    Where's BillyBathgate????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    injectable andriol ? doesnt that defeat the purpose? Why not just go with a test that was made for IM. I wish I could help you more so I'll bump it for you....

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    injectable andriol? doesnt that defeat the purpose? Why not just go with a test that was made for IM. I wish I could help you more so I'll bump it for you....
    I'm not trying to defeat any purpose Bro, in fact if I'm injecting it, I'm really not too worried about dodgin' my liver anyway. It's just like I said, I can get loads of it for dirt cheap. like a HUGE box, full of little 60 count boxes, for like....$5 a box?!?!
    So, I'm starin' at this HUGE box full of gear, and thinkin' what shame it is that a great deal of this super cool drug IMO (Testosterone Undeconate) goes right on through you without stoppin' to build anything,so, I'm lookin' for another way to Trojan Horse them babies in there ....that's all.

edeja7 is offline New Member
    has any ever done this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by edeja7 View Post
    has any ever done this?
    dude you don't need to bump a 6 year old thread to ask a question I already answered for you less than an hour ago in your thread. products that are made for oral consumption are not sterile to the point that you can inject them.

Thread Information