Thread: Help with GH

jnmayer is offline New Member

Question Help with GH

Whats up board, this is my first post and I really need some input.

I started a cycle of Humatrope (3 I.U.s per day) and it has been a month. I have noticed a 3 lb increase in weight, some visible bodyfat loss, and some strength gains.

I read on this board that gH should really be stacked with insulin or test to be truly effective.

If I add insulin into my gH cycle how long before I start noticing mass results? I'm getting somewhat discouraged but then again I dont know the normal time for the gH to make an impact.

Also, should I do any cardio while on my gH/inny cycle?

Any replies would be appreciated, thanx.
    And any info u think I should know is really appreciated too.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro why arent you running test and other gear with your gh? slins can and will kill you if you overdose on the shit. cardio doesnt matter, you need to run gh for atleast 3 months to see any kind of results and you have to run test with it, slin increases the effects, so if your going to throw that in make sure you read up on it...growth by itself will have a very limited effect on your body....MM

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnmayer
    Whats up board, this is my first post and I really need some input.

I started a cycle of Humatrope (3 I.U.s per day) and it has been a month. I have noticed a 3 lb increase in weight, some visible bodyfat loss, and some strength gains.

I read on this board that gH should really be stacked with insulin or test to be truly effective.

If I add insulin into my gH cycle how long before I start noticing mass results? I'm getting somewhat discouraged but then again I dont know the normal time for the gH to make an impact.

Also, should I do any cardio while on my gH/inny cycle?

Any replies would be appreciated, thanx.
    And any info u think I should know is really appreciated too.
    I agree with the limited results on GH seen especially in the first month or two. My own personal results on GH I didn't notice until about month 4. My starting bodyweight was 216 at 16%bf. After 2 months of just GH I added in TE, EQ, and am ending with winny and PCT. MY final stats before PCT are 232lbs at 13.5%bf. I basically ate anything until about the last month. My actal peak weight on the cycle was 240lbs, but I have dropped about 8 lbs in the last 6 weeks. I started cutting my carbs and fat a little in the last 6 weeks. Anyway hopefully this gives you a realistic testimony of GH and added AS. I have been more than pleased with the results as you can see I added 16lbs and dropped almost 3%bf(And I don't think it would have been possible without GH).
    I did not use slin as a lot of the bros here will tell you it is not something to be taken lightly. I will post a thread in cycle results thread as soon as I am finished with pct.

Thread Information