zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

I may be tested for steroids and need some serious help

I may possibly be tested for steroids through a urinalysis, I am wondering if anyone has used a particular product and worked for them. I need some help fellas, thanks in advance.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    when are you getting tested ?? what are you getting tested for ?? how long has it been since you were on ??

if it's next week or so, i don't think you'll be able to pass if you're on now, so get ready to fail with flying colors.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Are you sure they will be testing for steroids ? If it is just a routine drug test, they won't be checking for AS. The test for AS costs about $200, and is usuallly only used by athletic organizations.

grapple8826 is offline New Member
    what are you on? im getting drug tested to, ive read that deca could be detected in urine tests for up to 18 months, thats why im not adding it in my next cycle..

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    what worked for me is looking up online the testing survice that will be testing for you (ex. NCAA, etc.) find out the testing procedure, get some clean urine from a friend, based on the information on the website measure the amount of sample required and poor it into a condem with a few extra militers incase you spill some, then the morning of the test wake up a few hours early, heat some water in a hot pot, drop the tied condom with urine in the hot water for about half an hour to get the tempurature up since the test to see if it was cold to be sure it was from your body, get it real warm since you may be waiting a while before your test and it may cool off, then duct tape it right next to you dick that way if they watch you they usually dont look at your dick but just tell you to take off your shirt turnaround then drop your pants to your ankles. after you turn around wait a few minutes and look at the cieling like your trying to go but are uncomfortable this should generate a natural response from the tester to look away briefly and not be suspicous of you if you look at him, when he looks away poke a whole in the condom with a pin (best to get a 22g needle, cut off the top and slide it under the top layer of skin benether your left palm, should be opposite hand you write with incase you have to sign paper work before) when the whole is poked, simply squeeze the condom, the piss should flow out in a steady stream just as if you were taking a leak and sound the same, then when done zip up keeping the condom taped and hand him the cup, its important to stay calm the whole time and practice a few times the night before with water in a condom to ensure efficiency at test time. the night before you can drink plenty of water ( 2-3 gallons) to dilute your piss so you basically are pissing water and do overkill on vitamins and creatine so your piss is yellow since they will also check for color and vitamin content. drinking this much water will effect your body negativly and probably make you feel like shit for a while but is a good back up, and in the worse case senerio drop a pube into the sample, this will contaminate the sample and force them to retest which may by you some time. other good options are to have a fake ID made with your name and a person with clean piss picture and have that person just take the test for you.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    hmm

what worked for me is looking up online the testing survice that will be testing for you (ex. NCAA, etc.) find out the testing procedure, get some clean urine from a friend, based on the information on the website measure the amount of sample required and poor it into a condem with a few extra militers incase you spill some, then the morning of the test wake up a few hours early, heat some water in a hot pot, drop the tied condom with urine in the hot water for about half an hour to get the tempurature up since the test to see if it was cold to be sure it was from your body, get it real warm since you may be waiting a while before your test and it may cool off, then duct tape it right next to you dick that way if they watch you they usually dont look at your dick but just tell you to take off your shirt turnaround then drop your pants to your ankles. after you turn around wait a few minutes and look at the cieling like your trying to go but are uncomfortable this should generate a natural response from the tester to look away briefly and not be suspicous of you if you look at him, when he looks away poke a whole in the condom with a pin (best to get a 22g needle, cut off the top and slide it under the top layer of skin benether your left palm, should be opposite hand you write with incase you have to sign paper work before) when the whole is poked, simply squeeze the condom, the piss should flow out in a steady stream just as if you were taking a leak and sound the same, then when done zip up keeping the condom taped and hand him the cup, its important to stay calm the whole time and practice a few times the night before with water in a condom to ensure efficiency at test time. the night before you can drink plenty of water ( 2-3 gallons) to dilute your piss so you basically are pissing water and do overkill on vitamins and creatine so your piss is yellow since they will also check for color and vitamin content. drinking this much water will effect your body negativly and probably make you feel like shit for a while but is a good back up, and in the worse case senerio drop a pube into the sample, this will contaminate the sample and force them to retest which may by you some time. other good options are to have a fake ID made with your name and a person with clean piss picture and have that person just take the test for you.
    note to self: remember this

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Holy crap.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    And hope your piss is'nt 100 degree farenheit.

Thread Information