Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

How long does prop hurt?

Im wondering how long prop hurts for? My friend said it hurts for a few days, is this true? and do you ever really get used to it to where it doesnt hurt for a couple of days? Because prop is used EOD, so if it hurts for a few days you would be sore all over. is this the price that has to be paid?

MS

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experience, prop usually hurts for the first week or two. After that, you may feel some discomfort at the injection site, but it won't be naerly as bad as it is in the beginning. Stick with it, it'll get better.

-moto

Rock on, cause it hurts to walk up and down stairs... and it was one CC in my leg... and tomm is another in the other leg. Thanks moto!

MS

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah i was like a crippled boy tryin to move the first week or so on my prop cycle. but it goes away soon and then the shots are all painless. a heat pad seemed to work well for my leg. also helps if you stretch a bit.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    shanghi is killin me. shot a cc into my calve...can't walk for 3 days, never again..

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I shot yesterday 3cc into my quad and it feels great... it was 1cc of prop, 1cc of cyp, 1cc of eq...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i just got finished with prop. EOD shots. Didnt hurt one bit for me the whole time. Twards the end though, i felt like a pin cusion.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i just got finished with prop. EOD shots. Didnt hurt one bit for me the whole time. Twards the end though, i felt like a pin cusion.
    i've shot prop many times, always ed, and it has always hurt....but not unbearable like now

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    The prop in sus is enough to make me limp for 2-3 days

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    damn thats wierd it didnt hurt one time for me......but i guess im used to it by now =-)
    What was the BA of the prop yall were using?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    ... a heat pad seemed to work well for my leg. also helps if you stretch a bit.

Wow I finally got to sleep well becuase i put a heating pad on my leg for 25 min while watching sports center. that works wonders! Looks like there is hope insight, just gotta get through this week! As far as comfort is concernd, where do yall inject the prop with less pain?? Im planning on doing both legs, both sides of my ass, and both shoulders and rotate them out. Any one have a better idea?

MS

prop for less pain= quads

crap, so shoulders is a bad idea? or do you think i should see how i respond to injecting into the shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    crap, so shoulders is a bad idea? or do you think i should see how i respond to injecting into the shoulders?
    definitely see how you respond.....the pin itself going into your delt will hurt....the prop will light your delt on fire.....use 25 guage for delts

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    PurePower, did you mix prop with anything, or by itself? I hear mixing prop with b-12 helps with pain

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    inject right after a hot shower. always seems to help. i like to mix a small amount of 50mg/ml EQ with it too. never had any real probs aftr the first time

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    first 2-3 weeks was hellish, sorness from a single injection lasted 4-7 days. now my injections don't hurt at all (practially).

-- clocky

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    definitely see how you respond.....the pin itself going into your delt will hurt....the prop will light your delt on fire.....use 25 guage for delts
    everyone is different...i love injecting into delts and i find 23g to be perfectly adequate. the pin going in doesn't hurt nearly as much as going into your quads...but thats just my opinion.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    everyone is different...i love injecting into delts and i find 23g to be perfectly adequate. the pin going in doesn't hurt nearly as much as going into your quads...but thats just my opinion.

-- clocky
    wow, im completely different. the latest batch of shang prop is liquid fire and the quads seem to be the only place i can handle it.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard different things from everyone, when I used it it hurt like a beeotch for like 4 days. Not worth it for me because it got in the way of my training. I changed to enanthate (less shots), pain is almost nonexistant. Shanghaii was what I had, I must have had the same batch as Asym...

roofer is offline New Member
    im currently on 200mg prop and for me quads were the worse for pain ive done delts traps bis tris quads all with 23g least pain was in delts they dont even hurt anymore. Bis i couldnt even extend my arm all the way, tris not that bad, traps hurt like a bitch. I dont use any heat pads or anything. but im sure that would help.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow I finally got to sleep well becuase i put a heating pad on my leg for 25 min while watching sports center. that works wonders! Looks like there is hope insight, just gotta get through this week! As far as comfort is concernd, where do yall inject the prop with less pain?? Im planning on doing both legs, both sides of my ass, and both shoulders and rotate them out. Any one have a better idea?

MS
    glad i could help. dont like pain? stay away from your traps. lats were ok for me, then glutes, and bicep were painless too.

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    Good ole Prop pain, the main propblem with the pain is the interference with Training, pain for 3-5 days, REALLY baulks ur traiunning...

Bies dont bruise or scare, but u cant use the cunts.!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

MS
    Try the calves.... Hehehe, and here I am just finally got an incredibly swollen foot from trying to inject 1.5 CC's last week into a calve to finally return to normal after 6 days of intense swelling.

I didnt like the swelling one bit when I had it but now its a body builder's war story. I dont know why but some injections are aweful pain, swelling, come back next week do the same thing to other side and all goes perfectly well, no problems. I am glad because another week with the other foot swollen would have probably cut my cycle 3-4 weeks short of what I had planned.

LOL I just got done with my shot again tonight. But in the other leg. So we shall see. And I have a crap load of these toe warmer things for skiing, I am going to place one of those on my leg with an ace bandage at night and see if that will help.

Mental note, never inject into traps! haha it never even crossed my mind.
    Thanks again fellas

MS

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    shanghi is killin me. shot a cc into my calve...can't walk for 3 days, never again..
    Ouch... been there and done that with the calve... I think even 1 CC of anything is rough on the calve.... seems like the easiest place, no nerves to hit, have basically the entire back of leg to shot, all of its a good spot but man can that bitch hurt like a mother funker. I gave myself a test shot a week earlier on other calve with 0.75 CC and it was painless, did the other calve at 1.5 CC and WOW was that a mistake. Swelling migrated all the way down into the foot, swollen so bad couldnt see ankle bone from either side and puffy all the way down to the toes. This was with Shanghai Test Enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Ouch... been there and done that with the calve... I think even 1 CC of anything is rough on the calve.... seems like the easiest place, no nerves to hit, have basically the entire back of leg to shot, all of its a good spot but man can that bitch hurt like a mother funker. I gave myself a test shot a week earlier on other calve with 0.75 CC and it was painless, did the other calve at 1.5 CC and WOW was that a mistake. Swelling migrated all the way down into the foot, swollen so bad couldnt see ankle bone from either side and puffy all the way down to the toes. This was with Shanghai Test Enanthate.
    same exact thing here bro. my ankle is swollen and my calve is red up till my knee....but damn does my calve look huge .....i have shot many of cc of winnie in there before with no probs....calves were my favorite, but this changed that

Update, because im a wuss I have used a heating pad while watching football today. That has helped out tremendously!! I was limping before, now it feels like a huge bruise. So it helps a lot. Cant wait till it goes away Thanks for the tips

ohh and there is no way ill do my calves..... yet
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 11-16-2003 at 11:36 PM.

hehe

stump is offline New Member
    I have 300 mg homemade prop. and 300 mg homemade deca , I just started and I shot my delt before my quad cause i was afraid of the pain in the leg, I do a half cc of each eod....and the pain in the delt was bearable, went away in a day or 2...didnt make it to the quad yet, heard that was worse

db2
    db2 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    The prop in sus is enough to make me limp for 2-3 days
    my first shot with golden triangle sus i limped around like a handicap for about 3 days. now i just cut it with 1cc of usp sesame oil, and it is smooth and painless.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    The theory behind the heating pad is to relax the muscle and help circulation right?

Question is. Could you use an arthritis cream or icyhot or bengay to do the same thing w/ the circulation at the injection spot? Just a thought that could work

Thread Information