dell gear is offline New Member

cycle help please

i am currently running 400mg boldebal 150mg tren a week,25mg
    anavar 50mg winnie a day and 4 i.u growth every other day just
    on my 8th week,i want to try and now loose some body fat could
    i run t3 and clenbu with the growth.i eat clean 4 times weight training
    and 3 times rugby training a week thanks dell.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    first off, your tren dosages are low. tren should be run ED if not EOD, but not just 2 times a week

how long do you plan on running the growth for ?? everyone i see talking about running growth ends up losing BF. also, how come you aren't running growth ED and just taking the weekends off ??

how much BF are we talking here ??

check your diet first before you start throwing anything extra in to your body. how many calories are you pulling in ?? are you doing any form of cardio right now ??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    first off, your tren dosages are low. tren should be run ED if not EOD, but not just 2 times a week

how long do you plan on running the growth for ?? everyone i see talking about running growth ends up losing BF. also, how come you aren't running growth ED and just taking the weekends off ??

how much BF are we talking here ??

check your diet first before you start throwing anything extra in to your body. how many calories are you pulling in ?? are you doing any form of cardio right now ??
    I also agree............... Tren needs ed injections IMO to keep blood levels constant........... very important IMO

Also how old are you? If your using the growth to help with your bf there are better alternatives then using growth JMO. Key has given you some examples to help with dropping your bf.

Thread Information