Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147

    nolva and loss of gains

    is it true that if you take 20 mgs of nolvadex throughout your whole cycle you will not achieve maximum gains. ive heard that it doesnt effect gains, and ive also heard that it does. IMO i think the reason why people say it does effect gains is because it reduces water bloat.
    Last edited by brandon707; 11-15-2003 at 06:06 AM.

  2. #2
    steadygaining1's Avatar
    steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    in the east
    Posts
    202
    I have to say nolav always, depending on your cycle 10mg ed may be sufficient. Th eon ly gains you may lose will be in your breats.SG1

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    The amount of nolva needed is usually deepened on the amount of testosterone is going to aromatize. 10mg is usually good up to test dosages up to 600mg IMO................. I like to use .25 l-dex and nolva through my cycles........... It takes care of estrogen sides that may show up and I keep a healthier lipid profile.

    Anti-e's will not hinder your gains at all............. the only hindering you see is bloat......... I hate it when I bloat so I could care less about that loss.......... and even if there was a possibility of some hindering of gains while using anti-e's....... the benifits of their uses out weigh not using them JMO
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-15-2003 at 07:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    bump....

  5. #5
    DANballs is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    43
    I Have Ran Test Cycles Both With And With Out Nolva And Like Themudman Said The Only Diff. I Noticed Is The Water Bloat. D

  6. #6
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Will 10 mg EOD suffice?

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Will 10 mg EOD suffice?
    It depends on the amount of test being used............... but you can use 10mg of nolva and if you start seeing estrogen related signs then bump it to 20mg

  8. #8
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It depends on the amount of test being used............... but you can use 10mg of nolva and if you start seeing estrogen related signs then bump it to 20mg
    thank you all. thats what i figured but i was reading on some sights and they claimed that nolva hindered gains, but i wasnt to sure.

    thanks

  9. #9
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    thank you all. thats what i figured but i was reading on some sights and they claimed that nolva hindered gains, but i wasnt to sure.

    thanks
    This debate will go on forever.......... but I will take the benifits of using anti-e's over not and maybe getting gyno............. IMO just not worth the risk

  10. #10
    brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This debate will go on forever.......... but I will take the benifits of using anti-e's over not and maybe getting gyno............. IMO just not worth the risk
    well said. i was planning on taking 20mgs of nolva ed throughout cycle and i know i am prone to gyno. do you still think i should take 10mgs ed?

  11. #11
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    Im seeing 300 to 400 mg of test a week, so ill try the 10 mg EOD and if I see signs ill bump it up. thanks

  12. #12
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    well said. i was planning on taking 20mgs of nolva ed throughout cycle and i know i am prone to gyno. do you still think i should take 10mgs ed?

    If you are prone to gyno the I would add l-dex or femera (strongest) to your cycle and also use nolva. This way you have all area covered

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    ..."and even if there was a possibility of some hindering of gains while using anti-e's....... the benifits of their uses out weigh not using them JMO"

    Exactly! And this comment alone should settle it IMO, period.

  14. #14
    seesamplay's Avatar
    seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    103
    I started a Sustanon 250/Deca cycle this week. I am already experiencing sensitivity in my left nip. I am predisposed to gyno, and I knew this going into the cycle. Ever had your nipples twisted in high school by upperclassmen? Thanks Doug S. for the gift that keeps on giving - 15 years later...

    I opted for better gains acknowledging the added risk, so I'm not sweating it. I am taking Proviron 25mg 2 times daily and 20 mg Nolvadex in the AM. I have injected 2ml Sustanon (3 injections) and only 1ml Deca. That being said, I'm open to trying Femera, Teslac or whatever. What's I-dex, MudMan?

    Logistically, though, its best if I give the Proviron/Nolvadex a chance to start working. I'm pretty far down the road at this point.

    Anyway - my thought would be to take it the whole time, but I guy a train with has never experienced a slight inclination toward gyno - w/o anti-e's.

    Sam

  15. #15
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    I started a Sustanon 250/Deca cycle this week. I am already experiencing sensitivity in my left nip. I am predisposed to gyno, and I knew this going into the cycle. Ever had your nipples twisted in high school by upperclassmen? Thanks Doug S. for the gift that keeps on giving - 15 years later...

    I opted for better gains acknowledging the added risk, so I'm not sweating it. I am taking Proviron 25mg 2 times daily and 20 mg Nolvadex in the AM. I have injected 2ml Sustanon (3 injections) and only 1ml Deca. That being said, I'm open to trying Femera, Teslac or whatever. What's I-dex, MudMan?

    Logistically, though, its best if I give the Proviron/Nolvadex a chance to start working. I'm pretty far down the road at this point.

    Anyway - my thought would be to take it the whole time, but I guy a train with has never experienced a slight inclination toward gyno - w/o anti-e's.

    Sam
    l-dex is a anti-e athat is AKA arimidex or liquidex that has the chemical anastrozole in it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •