ptbyjason Guest

Smile A small announcement

Guys, premiering this weekend (pending one more phone call) AR will debut it's first newsletter. We have it set up and ready to go. I have a little bit of work left to do on it, but I think by morning tomorrow, it will be sent out. If you have ever signed up to win the drawing on the main page, you will probably be recieving one. (If you don't want anymore after that, I have included my e-mail addy and directions on how to unsubscribe.)

The reason I am making this post is to let you know what is in the newsletter.

There is an article written by The Iron Game that looks great.

Bouncer AKA Bouncer is our featured member of the month. You will see details on his introduction to weightlifting as well as his cycle history.

But another reason I am telling you all this is because we should have a huge amount of traffic to the message board. I promote the message board a lot in this newsletter. I think this is the best message board on the net, and this will be our chance to prove it to thousands of people soon. So when we get new members, let's show them what AR is all about.

Special thanks to IG, Bouncer, and the Original Jason (he helped tons with the design the last 24 hours).

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds great,but i didnt sign up on the drawing and would still like it sent to me,will it be sent to every member reguardless?

ptbyjason Guest
    If you are a member of the message board and would like to recieve it, go to your user control panel and edit your options to recieve e-mails from administrator and moderators. (I believe that is what it says). Once that is enabled, you will recieve the newsletter. It will be text based by e-mail, and it will link you to the HTML version on the server. I am sure there will be a link on the board for the HTML version too just in case you don't get to see it.

The Iron Game Guest

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    this place rocks - period.

Molle_23 is offline New Member
    cool iron bro !!!

The Iron Game Guest
    thats some amazing avatar Scorpion

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    thats some amazing avatar Scorpion
    Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    ahhhh ya changed it

Doh! - I thought you meant the new one. I changed it back.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 01-04-2002 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information