Shhh is offline New Member

Help by many on Stack

I have 50c deca 200, 30c test enantate 200, 50 reforvit tabs, and 40 clen . I have taken a couple stacks and everything went good. Would like help on a 12 to 8 week stack to gain the most mass out of what I have. thanks allot

meathead29 is offline New Member
    You have enough test. and deca for a good cycle but you need more d-bol (unless reforvit are 25 mg's, never taken them so I'm not sure) and clen . You could run 400 mg's of deca and 500 enath. alone but much better with more d's and clen. If ya had more this is what I'd run.
    400 deca for 10 weeks
    500 enath.
    35 mg's to 50 d bol for weeks 1 thru 6
    100 to to 150 mcq's ed of clen
    Becareful with the clen, work yourself up to that dose though, starting with a pill a day.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead29
    You have enough test. and deca for a good cycle but you need more d-bol (unless reforvit are 25 mg's, never taken them so I'm not sure) and clen . You could run 400 mg's of deca and 500 enath. alone but much better with more d's and clen. If ya had more this is what I'd run.
    400 deca for 10 weeks
    500 enath.
    35 mg's to 50 d bol for weeks 1 thru 6
    100 to to 150 mcq's ed of clen
    Becareful with the clen, work yourself up to that dose though, starting with a pill a day.
    I think this is good advice as far as the deca and test go. Depending on cycle experince it is not recommended front loading for 6 weeks especially if your cycle is 10 weeks long. Also, you don't have shit for clen. You would need a lot more than that if you wanted to run it effectively. You could start higher than a pill a day, usually 3. If you want more info on how to run clen correctly there is a great thread in the educational forum.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    How about some background?
    Cycle experience (what did you take in other 'stacks'), Stats, etc, etc.....

This will help us help you properly instead of just spitting out a carbon copy cycle.

D

I have taken a test and deca stack. I have also a d-bol and deca stack. It has been almost three years because of a bad arm break. I am good now and want a fresh start stack with what I have. I understand The dose on deca and test. I plan on taking the clen at the end. I know that the reforvit is under dosed. That is my maine problem. I only have fifty tabs and want to use them very well. I hit weights hard and eat a stict diet. PLEASE HELP

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I think this is good advice as far as the deca and test go. Depending on cycle experince it is not recommended front loading for 6 weeks especially if your cycle is 10 weeks long. Also, you don't have shit for clen. You would need a lot more than that if you wanted to run it effectively. You could start higher than a pill a day, usually 3. If you want more info on how to run clen correctly there is a great thread in the educational forum.

I thought frontloading was a thing of the past?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead29
    I thought frontloading was a thing of the past?
    Front loading to help with pct is a thing of the past, but you can front load a steroid to get it in you system faster.

I don't understand what you mean by frontloading for six weeks. Please explaine. I ahve also seen in this site that people are running a test deca cycle for 12 weeks.

Thread Information