Mr. Death is offline Senior Member

Ttokkyo shut down?

I read that Ttokkyo Labs was shut down in Oct. of 2002, but people are always talking about their products on AR, and I know people that can get their products. What's the deal with Ttokkyo?

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea what the deal is with them but I just finished a cycle with the ttokkyo test. It was legit no doubt so I have no clue. I also just ordered my other cycle and got the test and EQ made by them and the test is exactly the same as my last. Does anyone know the real word on them?

nj juice is offline Member
    The only thing i heard about them is that they went bad; selling bunk gear as the owner of the company concentrated on selling special k. This is all hearsay and rumor though; don't take my word for it- there might still be good ttokyo gear running around, however i will be avoiding them.

meathead29 is offline New Member
    TTokyo labs did get shut down by the Mexican govt. for a "K" lab. And QV's lab also got shut down as well, to my knowledge.

JUs2Buf45 is offline New Member
    i heard the same with ttokyo...... i saw some of the products like Deca , for example, does NOT have the dog on it anymore, but i hear it still legit from peoples results.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead29
    TTokyo labs did get shut down by the Mexican govt. for a "K" lab. And QV's lab also got shut down as well, to my knowledge.
    Do you have a legitamate source that you got the info on QV being shut down from? To my knowledge, QV is all good, still making good gear, although there are some fakes circulating. Please verify this statement or let it be known that it is only hearsay.

-moto

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Yes I can verify it, an old "dom" sent me an e-mail concerning it about 8 months ago. I will not post his name but yes it is true as far as I know, it came straight from the horses mouth..

Thread Information