clipman is offline New Member

Please need some intel about prop

hey guys i just started my next cycle which has art prop 30cc bottle, shangi cyp, and qv deca 300mg, i did a shot yesterday of 1cc prop,1ccdeca,and 2cc cyp, let me tell u guys i did not sleep half the night from pain in my quads and feeling sick weak and wanting to throw up. If anyone has any experience with these drugs please let me know if this is normal and which one of the drugs caused that because i did not see which needle the prop came from.Thank you gang.AJ

nusiot is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, the killer here is the Prop. Every prop shot of mine is pain for a few days, seeing as u just started ur cycle the feeling sick and etc is ur body accepting and getting used to the higher Test levels ur injecting. Its natural, ur gunna have to hack it and work around it, i know its hard to workout with to...

Cyp dont hurt as much, prop the bastard, but its ok coz you'll only need to do it the 1st 4 weeks!

Whats ur cycle and stats look like???

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    The pain is most likely from the prop. Did you split the 4cc's between both quads, or did you inject it all into one? That could pose a problem too.

nj juice is offline Member
    You would do better to split up your cyp to two injections a week versus one.

clipman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    You would do better to split up your cyp to two injections a week versus one.
    hey guys thanks for the info i did split the shots in both quads, i am just wondering how long is my body gona be feeling this sick for? like i could not do anything today i slept all day with no joking. my stats are 235lbs
    and i am going for this cycle like this
    1-10 500 mg cyp
    1-10 300mg deca
    and with the prop i am still deciding weather to do it everyother day or once a week and add dbol .any suggestions?AJ

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what you're asking here??

First, are you changing your current cycle now? Because this is something you should have planned well before you started.

Secondly, what is that last reference to Prop & Dbol ? Prop needs to be injected at least eod, NEVER just once a week. And why try and throw Dbol in now?? Just makes no sense?

Give us a little more info Bro, cause I know I'm a little confused here.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nusiot
    Yeah bro, the killer here is the Prop. Every prop shot of mine is pain for a few days, seeing as u just started ur cycle the feeling sick and etc is ur body accepting and getting used to the higher Test levels ur injecting. Its natural, ur gunna have to hack it and work around it, i know its hard to workout with to...

Cyp dont hurt as much, prop the bastard, but its ok coz you'll only need to do it the 1st 4 weeks!

Whats ur cycle and stats look like???
    Maybe you should do the prop on alternate days from the other. You might not really need prop, because test cyp doesnt start shutting u down until about 3-4 weeks into it, prop I believe can shut you down earlier so you will have the shutdown equivalent time of a 14 week Test Cyp cycle if you are really running a 10 week cycle.

I get queezy feeling but only lasts about an hour or two, then back to normal as if nothing happened. I dont use prop though and never gone over 3.25 CC's in a week (2 different injections and injection sites).

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Try mixing your prop. and deca together. 1 cc deca and whatever your dosing prop at. It helps cutting down on the pain, at least for me it does.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I cut mine with QV deca 300, and it still hurts like a bitch. Read my post about it, the pain will go away. But I didnt get sick off of it so sorry I cant help you there.

Thread Information