Pinch is offline Associate Member

Testosterone for a contest (prop or enth)

I was told by a national competitor that prop will cause less water retention..

i was going to do enanthate and fina but now since i heard prop causes less water retention i was thinking of using a fina/prop combo

is it true prop is better for pre-competition?

Also, i will be taking winny so would that be able to counteract any water retention caused by Enanthate?

Also i still don't know if i should use 500mg or 750mg for my cutting cycle... i have used 500mg in past 2 cycles, im on 750mg now

any help appreciated

-pinch

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Prop definetly. Less water but more frequent injections. Your taking 500 to 750 prop. a week??

Quote Originally Posted by meathead29
    Prop definetly. Less water but more frequent injections. Your taking 500 to 750 prop. a week??
    nah im on 750mg enanthate now

the fina/prop i have is 75mg tren /100mg prop... so if i do that ED that will be 700mg test

meathead29 is offline New Member
    How far out are you?

Quote Originally Posted by meathead29
    How far out are you?

like 6 months, lol... just plannin in advance

here is the entire cycle for reference... I still have a few dosages that i need to figure out (t3 length / fina dosage/ prop dosage)

t3 weeks 1-4 (1-6?)
    fina weeks 1-8 (75mg ED?)
    prop weeks 1-12 (150mg EOD? 100mg ED?)
    eq weeks 1-10 (500mg/wk)
    winny weeks 6-12 (50mg ED)

i just spoke with another bodybuilder i know and he said instead of doing a 4-6 week taper up/down of T3, to simply run 25mcg a day throughout the entire cycle

what do you guys think?

blackzero is offline Banned
    Prop !!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yes run the t3 at an even dose throughout the cycle...

can you get some test suspension???? itwould require ed or 2x per day injects, but that would be an awsome stack IMO...

1-13 100mg Test Susp (or prop) ed
    5-13 75 mg Fina
    1-10 500mg EQ
    t3 @20-25 mcg's throughout

I think you could loose the whinny with having both the fina and EQ..theres no need...and you ned to run the susp or prop and fina untill week 13 to line up your pct correctl b/c of the EQ.

Personally i would drop the Eq though b/c it probably needs to be ran for 12-15 weeks to really show results...if i ran the eq i would run a 15-18 week cycle, stopping th Eq 3 weeks before...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yes run the t3 at an even dose throughout the cycle...

can you get some test suspension???? itwould require ed or 2x per day injects, but that would be an awsome stack IMO...

1-13 100mg Test Susp (or prop) ed
    5-13 75 mg Fina
    1-10 500mg EQ
    t3 @20-25 mcg's throughout

I think you could loose the whinny with having both the fina and EQ..theres no need...and you ned to run the susp or prop and fina untill week 13 to line up your pct correctl b/c of the EQ.

Personally i would drop the Eq though b/c it probably needs to be ran for 12-15 weeks to really show results...if i ran the eq i would run a 15-18 week cycle, stopping th Eq 3 weeks before...
    i can get tren /prop combo... i did 500mg/wk of eq last cycle for 10 weeks and i saw incredible results (when stacked with winny)... i think i'm going to add winny and eq mainly because i can get them both pretty cheap

i really like the way you have that cycle set up i will probably do it that way, except run the fina longer and take everything only to week 12

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    i can get tren /prop combo... i did 500mg/wk of eq last cycle for 10 weeks and i saw incredible results (when stacked with winny)... i think i'm going to add winny and eq mainly because i can get them both pretty cheap

i really like the way you have that cycle set up i will probably do it that way, except run the fina longer and take everything only to week 12

thx
    If you run EQ you need to run the prop/fina to week 13 for pct...thn start your clomid 2 days after your last shot of each....

What about suspension???

I still dont think there is any need to run fina/Eq/and winny in one cycle...it just seems like you would gt the same results from 2 out of the 3

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    If you run EQ you need to run the prop/fina to week 13 for pct...thn start your clomid 2 days after your last shot of each....

What about suspension???

I still dont think there is any need to run fina/Eq/and winny in one cycle...it just seems like you would gt the same results from 2 out of the 3
    doesn't eq only have 2 week half life?

im sure its 3....test e or cyp has a 2 week half life

Thread Information