ronin kai is offline New Member

time in between cycles

I've been on 2 ten week cycles this year of both deca and test400 ( 1 ml of each per week), with 6 weeks off in between. I have had very good results so far but my question is about the time off. I've been told that my time off this time should be about 12 weeks but I have also read about bodybuilders who take their cycles continuously. What is a good rule of thumb for time off between cyles? I don't want to get on a dangerous path so any response will be appreciated.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    The "rule" is time on = time off

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Time on = time off.

Bridging between cycles (not allowing yourself to recover) is an option for advanced users. But there's a lot more involved than just "staying on."

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Yep. Time on = time off.

Bridging between cycles (not allowing yourself to recover) is an option for advanced users. But there's a lot more involved than just "staying on."

Just wanted to be sure
    thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Yep. Time on = time off.

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    The "rule" is time on = time off
    Oh dear God....Here we go Again!
    I am seriously going out after my workout tonight, find the guy that made the "rule" ask him why he doesn't follow his own dang rule, then beat the livin' Crap out of him!
    Actually, many years ago, in a Land (mecca) far, far away, my mentor DID actually find this guy, and asked him why the "rule"
    He said he didn't want the rest of us to catch up with him....................and then took off runnin'
    OK
    Me being concerned for Newbies: Yes, Time on=Time off

Me refusing to recognize fallacies: Go as long as you want, depending on how big you actually want to be. Get blood work done often, and refuse to let PCT be any less important than your Cycle.

Sorry......It's just not in me anymore to hold back on this one....

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=TheSevnthWarrior]Oh dear God....Here we go Again!
    I am seriously going out after my workout tonight, find the guy that made the "rule" ask him why he doesn't follow his own dang rule, then beat the livin' Crap out of him!
    Actually, many years ago, in a Land (mecca) far, far away, my mentor DID actually find this guy, and asked him why the "rule"
    He said he didn't want the rest of us to catch up with him....................and then took off runnin'

could you please explain what you mean by this?

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Yes, old school rules has been time on = time off. But if your an expirenced juicer then no real need to come off totaly, just run maintance doses till it's time to stack again.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you run "maintenance doses" between cycles, you body is not going to recover, and stays in a state of not producing its own test. If you are concerned about your body returning to a relatively normal state, it is best to not stay on for extended periods of time, like over a year. For the everyday bobybuiler who is not concerned about becoming the next Mr. Olympia, staying on for long periods of time is not a good idea IMO. If your goal in life is to be the biggest guy in your state, and nothing else matters to you, then go for it.

The time on=time off idea is a basic guideline for the person who does not get regular blood tests to know when their body has recovered completely from the previous cycle. By getting you blood tested before and after your cycle, you have a definite sign of when your body has recovered and may be ready for another round. If you're not going to let it recover, there is no point in stopping in the first place.

My point here is this...If you don't get regular blood tests, then stick to the time on=time off idea, or at least something close to it.

-moto

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    If you run "maintenance doses" between cycles, you body is not going to recover, and stays in a state of not producing its own test. If you are concerned about your body returning to a relatively normal state, it is best to not stay on for extended periods of time, like over a year. For the everyday bobybuiler who is not concerned about becoming the next Mr. Olympia, staying on for long periods of time is not a good idea IMO. If your goal in life is to be the biggest guy in your state, and nothing else matters to you, then go for it.

The time on=time off idea is a basic guideline for the person who does not get regular blood tests to know when their body has recovered completely from the previous cycle. By getting you blood tested before and after your cycle, you have a definite sign of when your body has recovered and may be ready for another round. If you're not going to let it recover, there is no point in stopping in the first place.

My point here is this...If you don't get regular blood tests, then stick to the time on=time off idea, or at least something close to it.

-moto
    If your body quits producing it's natural test. then your screwed.. Even while your putting synthetic test. in your bloodstream, your body still produces it's own but the levels drop dramaticaly, this is why your "sack" shrinks. I didn't mean stay on for a year, I meant bridge your body for a while before a new cycle begins if you plan on running longer cycles. By no means should you stay on for an extended peroid time unless you plan on being pro and getting hrt the rest of your life..

Thread Information