groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Help on 2nd cycle

Trying to construct a good 2nd cycle, still have 5 wks left of test enan 500mg/wk. Things are going great as it is kickin in good now. Just got some goodies today, 2 20ml vials of 250mg/1ml of test enan UG stuff. And I have 50ml of tren that I made a week ago that is 100mg/1ml. What else could I add as I am looking to cut a bit. I dont want to do back to back mass cycles. Now in retrospect I should have got some prop instead. Any ideas bros?

meathead29 is offline New Member
    Yes, some prop. would be better for cutting opposed to enath. If you can get prop. I'd run 50 mg's of prop ED, 100 mg's tren EOD. and add either EQ or Winny. Doses vary for both. 500 mg's of eq a week or 50 mg's of winny ED is good. Clean your diet up a bit and add some cardio. Even maybe adding Clen instead of winny is a good call too.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you looking to run the cutter as a seperate cycle or right after you finish your current one?

If you want to run right after the Enanthate . You can not beat a Prop/Tren /Winny stack for six weeks.
    prop 100mg/ed
    tren 100mg/eod
    winny 50mg/ed

If you want to run a completely seperate stack in the spring I would run a stack including the above three as well as EQ.

D

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Thanks bros

Thread Information