Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150

    Question How many cycles is too many?

    I know that they say that you can't really get huge off of one cycle, but how many cycles is reccomended before you start getting serious perminant sides like organ damage, blood pressure, kidney, liver problems and stuff like that?

  2. #2
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Everyone is different so there is no proper answer to your question.

    However, if you are smart and safe, you can be in this game for a long time.

    D

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    I know that they say that you can't really get huge off of one cycle, but how many cycles is reccomended before you start getting serious perminant sides like organ damage, blood pressure, kidney, liver problems and stuff like that?
    Bro, this won't help you, but honestly, there is absolutely NO Legitimate answer to that question. There are SO MANY Variables to that, it's almost senseless to even begin to discuss them, seriously.
    Your present condition, known (or unknown) hereditary family health patterns, the types, doses, and longevity of the gear, the atmospheric quality of the air/water you grew up in...man it could just go on and on, and all could possibly factor into that answer. When I first put serious thought to it, I was scared of all those stories. Since then, I can honestly say, that I don't (personally) know a single person that has had a serious enough problem to even make them stop, let alone seriously risk their life, or quality of life.
    However, we've got the Hill's and the Wheeler's (and more) of the world, that would beg to differ. Then you have the faker's... like Lyle Alzado, who SWARES it was the Super Heavy Steroid use that gave him brain damage,(which IMO proves he Already had it!) though not one single teeny tiny sliver of evidense, was he ever able to produce.
    So you've got the ones that have done tons and nothing happened, you got the ones that have done tons and something did happen, and you've got the ones that did tons and Say something happened but can't prove it.
    So IMO, we're back to a very blind Square One. Again JMHO =.02 (or less)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Everyone is different so there is no proper answer to your question.

    However, if you are smart and safe, you can be in this game for a long time.

    D
    Now you see, Diesel is Smarter than I, he said basically what I said while I was only half way through typing!
    And a well put comment at the end as well.

  5. #5
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Now you see, Diesel is Smarter than I, he said basically what I said while I was only half way through typing!
    And a well put comment at the end as well.
    I don't have the patience you do to write all that info.
    However, your post was spot on.

    D

  6. #6
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Bro, this won't help you, but honestly, there is absolutely NO Legitimate answer to that question. There are SO MANY Variables to that, it's almost senseless to even begin to discuss them, seriously.
    Your present condition, known (or unknown) hereditary family health patterns, the types, doses, and longevity of the gear, the atmospheric quality of the air/water you grew up in...man it could just go on and on, and all could possibly factor into that answer. When I first put serious thought to it, I was scared of all those stories. Since then, I can honestly say, that I don't (personally) know a single person that has had a serious enough problem to even make them stop, let alone seriously risk their life, or quality of life.
    However, we've got the Hill's and the Wheeler's (and more) of the world, that would beg to differ. Then you have the faker's... like Lyle Alzado, who SWARES it was the Super Heavy Steroid use that gave him brain damage,(which IMO proves he Already had it!) though not one single teeny tiny sliver of evidense, was he ever able to produce.
    So you've got the ones that have done tons and nothing happened, you got the ones that have done tons and something did happen, and you've got the ones that did tons and Say something happened but can't prove it.
    So IMO, we're back to a very blind Square One. Again JMHO =.02 (or less)
    True, true...I realize about all the variables, but I was just currious when some of you guys plan on hanging it up and going back to natural training, if ever...It just seems to me that even done "right", it has to take a toll on your body in some serious negative ways...but maybe like you say, some had done tons and nothing happend and vice versa...

  7. #7
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    thanks for the thought out response warrior....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    thanks for the thought out response warrior....
    No problem Bro.
    Just do your research, practice good internal and external health habits, get test's done fairly frequently (Blood & Physicals), and basically just use common sense, and you should be just fine.
    Good Luck!
    TSW

  9. #9
    Eating_Machine's Avatar
    Eating_Machine is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the fridge or by the stove.
    Posts
    33
    Along with enviromental and genetic conditions, your own desire to quit using juice, can come up from many directions.

    After doing 3 cycles myself, (the last one being 6 months long), I can say that I dont really feel like juicing anymore. I think the whole mystery around them is gone and my curiousity is satisfied.

    I also had enough of dealing with the crash in strength (more than size), even after post cycle therapy . I could barely lift a weight I was using BEFORE I started juicing, AFTER my cycle was done. This delivered such a low blow to my pyschi, that I had to push twice as hard for the willingness to go to the gym and train. I can see why alot of guys stop going to the gym after a cycle, when half the weight you used to use, feels like benching an automobile.

    As was mentioned though, on a physical level, if your carful enough you can juice for quite some time before you might need to consider stopping.
    Last edited by Eating_Machine; 11-17-2003 at 12:12 PM.

  10. #10
    anabolicturbina is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    4
    i do 2-3 cycles a year...

    AT

  11. #11
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Eating_Machine
    I also had enough of dealing with the crash in strength (more than size), even after post cycle therapy . I could barely lift a weight I was using BEFORE I started juicing, AFTER my cycle was done. This delivered such a low blow to my pyschi, that I had to push twice as hard for the willingness to go to the gym and train. I can see why alot of guys stop going to the gym after a cycle, when half the weight you used to use, feels like benching an automobile.

    As was mentioned though, on a physical level, if your carful enough you can juice for quite some time before you might need to consider stopping.

    This was very true for me as well. Its hard to stay motivated when you come off, but you keep going back because you have a goal to reach. I'm on my 2nd cycle now and i have a lot learn and to experience.

    I don't think moderate use of AAS will ever become too much for your body. Most likely an outside cause would stop someone from using AAS, not the AAS itself.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •